I'm getting a new horse! New Pictures Add on Page 2!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations...sounds like it is all working out for the best! Good luck with her!!!!
default_saludando.gif

Thank you everyone! I am very happy to have her. She listens so well, it is very obvious that she has been very well trained. Now I can't wait until Spring/Summer so I can really get out there and ride!
default_wub.png

I am so glad it is working out she looks like a wonderful girl. T/B's are wonderful horses all they need is a few minutes to get the sillies out
default_smile.png

Just remember, what's "calm" for other horse breeds is not necessarily the same for Thoroughbreds. They have been bred for centuries to be "hot blooded," and it takes a special touch to work with them. They are wonderful horses, and will give you 110% in anything they do for you.

If you are familiar with Parelli, you might try playing his seven games with her a bit. Gaining her trust will go a long way to making her comfortable at your place. Sounds like she's not quite there, yet. She will settle down some once she feels comfortable, and that she can trust you. She's absolutely lovely!

Latest posts

Back