I'm finally back

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voodoo

Reaction score
Well, I just got home and I am stunned by all that I have missed. Marty, Dan, and Jerry, please accept my condolences for what you have all gone through and are still going through (((((((((((HUGS))))))))))) to all of you and may justice prevail for you all through everything
default_wub.png
: If you ever need anything fell free to call on me and you will all be in my thoughts and prayers
default_pray.gif
:

While I was gone to work Norm (click here for original post on this)called me and said that he really wanted to buy my horse, I didn't really want to sell, but he told me to name my price and that he'd love him lots
default_yes.gif
: . Any way I told him I'd think on it and tell him when I got back from work. Well, I really do need the money so I told him $20,000 just the magical number you know :lol: any way he said that was fine so I hauled the horse to California for him to ride. I was there 4 days and he was positive he wanted him so off to the vet check, verdict -clean-. So I am now one horse less, some dollars more, and still very sad
default_bye-sad.gif
: . He really is in a gorgeous place out there with beautiful barns, green grass, trees, running water, and a very loving new owner.

I am still roping alot, and not home much so I probably won't be on much, but I'll post some here and there
default_yes.gif
: . I am gone so much that I have also decided to sell my minis, because as much as I love them they just aren't getting the attention they deserve any more :no: . I've made some big decisions here lately to buy my own place, own a few less horses, work more etc...... and I just don't have time for everything I used to do (oh the joys of growing up
default_rolleyes.gif
: ) any way here are a few pictures of my horse in his new pretty barn. That pretty much catches you all up on my boring life :lol:

TraderCa.jpg

Traderbarn.jpg

and a few of the barn that I'd love to own (still need that drooling smiley :bgrin )

Outsidebarn.jpg

barnright.jpg

Barnleft.jpg

Hey there's the busy girl!! I had a feeling you would end up selling Norm a horse :lol: good deal!!! Nice to hear all of your updates, I was hoping there would be one there about a handsome cowboy too!! :bgrin

Pammy

[SIZE=18pt]Glad to see you are back even if it's for a short time. We've been busy too. My daughter Cassidy started riding lessons back the end of April and she loves it. I just posted new pics of her under new pics of Cassidy's lesson or something like that. We also have bought a halflinger mare for her to ride. She's a wonderful leadline horse, doesn't care much for the bits, so going to try a hackamore. If she ends up still being too head strong for Cassidy then we'll have to sell her and keep looking. She's sweet otherwise. Plus if I had to sell her my cousins friend is in love with her so I would see if he would like to buy her first. I'm not experianced enough to re train her with taking the bit. I'm trying somethings that Cassidy's instructor told me to try.[/SIZE]

I love your horse and the barn!!!

Christy

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, I'm sorta back, my visits will be rather sporadic (sp?), but I'll be around a little. I'm still working on the handsome cowboy thing :bgrin who would have thought it would be easier to sell a horse for $20,000 than find a cowboy to drag home
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_wink.png
: . Any way it's good to be back talking to you all again.

Christy I'm glad to hear things are going well for you and your daughter. You know we all love pictures that's for sure
default_yes.gif
:

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: WELCOME BACK! SURE MISSED YOU ! :aktion033: :aktion033:

How exciting to hear about all the wonderful opportunities presenting themself. It's difficult to make your "mini decision".....and don't envy you one bit. Rest assured, each horse will find a perfect home, if you have anything to do with it!

Wow, the photos of the "new digs" are impressive.....and you must be happy with an enthusiastic new owner. Sure hope you'll stay in touch with photos!

Thanks again for sharing your adventures.....please keep us posted! I love to hear 'em!

BE SAFE.....BE HAPPY!

Cindy

:saludando:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a dream home all picked out yet (unless you count the one in my head
default_rolleyes.gif
: ), but I am looking so when I find a home you all will get lots of pictures and updates, and you will be so sick of me that I'll probably get banned. Same goes for if I get a cowboy roped and tied down
default_wink.png
: any way I talked to Norm and he pretty much thinks Trader is perfect and if my guess is right Trader thinks he's in heaven so all is well. I still miss the ornery ole cuss though I've owned him 7 years. Oh well, he's happy and that helps immensely with the down payment on whatever house I find to buy :aktion033: . I'm hoping that once things settle down I can start acquiring horses again, but for now I have to cut down. It sure is good to be back even if it will be just a couple days here and there on the internet bothering you all
default_yes.gif
:

:lol: I am just teasing you about the cowboy thing Kera!! You will be much happier if you get your farm and all the things you want for yourself anyway, being the independent soul that you are. That handsome cowboy will just be icing on the cake!!
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: It really sounds like Trader got a good home and how could you say no for that price and for a place where he will be happy?? It's all good. Now tell us all about where you've been roping lately and working??? and?? and?? Come on!! :lol:

I know you were kidding, but I can roll with it right :bgrin . Any way my work is so far beyond boring that boring doesn't cover it
default_wink.png
: . I've mostly been roping at the ones that aren't too far away. I've been winning a little so it's good so far. My Dad and I are planning a fun vacation into the mountains in Wyoming in the next week so I am really excited for that. Green grass, lots of water, much cooler weather, sitting on the bank fishing and riding from spot to spot for a couple of weeks
default_wub.png
: I think I'll be in heaven. After that probably back to work some and hopefully roping more. We do have a couple of ropings planned for the way up and back from Wyoming so that'll put some excitement in the trip. I'm really not too exciting, but I'll be sure to take lots of pictures for you all while I'm in the pretty country
default_yes.gif
:

Its been great hearing from you
default_yes.gif
: Sounds like you really have been busy. LOVE seeing the pictures of the barn, and your horse looks like he is living the life of luxery in there. Maybe with the next update we'll hear you roped yourself a cowboy
default_yes.gif
: Have fun, and I hope you enjoy your trip. Corinne

Well good to see you back again!!! You're life is anything BUT boring...you kidding me??!!! Glad you're having so much fun with the horses and roping.

hi kera, i was just thinking about you yesterday lol so you havent found a cowboy yet huh? i cant believe you sold your gorgeous horse,but im sure heck be having a ball at his new home, and your selling your minis :eek: dont forget us lol and dont forget the pictures, we love pictures!!!!!! stay safe and take care kera, maybe the next time you post a great big hansom rich cowboy will be standing next to you with his arms round ya lol
default_wub.png
: :bgrin bye :saludando: dont forget to rope him though

Latest posts

Back