I'm back. We are moved into the new house,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casnos Minis

Reaction score
[SIZE=18pt]We are all moved in except for a few odds and ends. I just got pictures back of Cassidy's last gymkana of the year. We had a blast at it even though it was freezing. [/SIZE]

11-07-2006091621PM.jpg

Enjoy the pictures, they were taken by my friend. She does a good job, but it was so cold we didn't get any action shots per say as everyone was in their vehicles that wasn't riding.

Christy

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice pictures! Cassidy looks like she's having fun in spite of the cold weather.

Glad you're moved in, that's such a lot of work!

[SIZE=18pt]Thanks. We do love Philly, but not real sure if she's going to really work for us. She is being re trained on how to neck rein, trot and canter. She's fine in a dirt ring, but is there is any grass around she's too strong for Cassidy to keep her head up. I just found out about my daughter's lesson pony is coming up for sale and she and Cassidy get along great. She's also a been there done that pony. She's 17 years old, 12 hand, hackney pony. She wants $1200 for her. I think I can work some thing out with her on the money. If we decide to sell Philly I would want what we paid for her which isn't that much and then we'd come up with the differance for Pepper. I have posted pictures of her and Cassidy alot on here since April when she started lessons. She's a perfect fit on her and she'd get a couple more years out of her and by then Noah will have started to ride her so he will be able to show her. Then we'd get Cassidy another good bigger pony/ small horse. She love Philly and does great on her in a dirt ring, but we do gymkana's with her and some of the rings are grass like the last 2 and Cassidy can't ride her herself at those shows. I'm thinking Pepper might be a good find for us.[/SIZE]

Christy

IMG_1283.jpg

This was their last private lesson they had together. Now they do group lessons together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, those are great~ Cassidy looks like she's having the time of her life.
default_smile.png

Thanks for sharing...I'd have given anything to be Cassidy when I was a little one. She will likely have all these memories and talents, and that bond with her forever.

Liz M.

[SIZE=18pt]I have had many people compliment on Cassidy and her riding ability. She has a very natural seat and is very comfortable on a horse. SHe had ridden her friends pony lead line before, but never on her own. She loves the freedom. That's why she gets frustrated with Philly. She always wants to eat grass and not pay any attention to Cassidy. She loves the gymkanas. I can't wait until next year. The last 2 we went to were part of 3. She was in the top 2 fro the year end championship, but she didn't make it to the first one. Next year she'll be able to go to all of them and I'm confident that she'll be in the top 2 again.[/SIZE]

Christy

GREAT PICTURES. I LOVE PHILLY! I ASKED BEFORE BUT HOW TALL IS SHE? ANYWAY YOUR DAUGHTER LOOKS LIKE SHE'S GOING TO BE A GOOD LITTLE RIDER
default_yes.gif
: , NIKKI

Back