If you have an extra prayer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Dynamic Duo

Reaction score
please send it to my family, my Dad is very stressed with work right now and some family troubles, then he got a call last night. My grandpa had a collasped lung, fluid in the other one and some heart issues and now after a long stay he is back home but my Grandma didnt know until he was home :new_shocked: My Aunt was supposed to call her but she was being her usual self and was just being plain obnoxious. When my grandma confronted her, she said "If you truely cared about him, you wouldnt have moved" she is mad because they made her get her own apartment. :eek: So now Grandpa is working 2 jobs and Aunt is looking for a job and Grandma has a job, my mom and dad are thinking "What if we sent one of the kids up for a year, would he stop working?" So please, just send some prayers up to the lord so he can help out my family.

Prayers coming from here for your family
default_pray.gif
:

default_pray.gif
: I thank God for supplying all the needs of everyone! Please know that many people care and are concerned.

God bless,

Joan

Latest posts

Back