If you had to.......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't even have to give it much thought....
smile.gif
Calita would be the one. She's a pure Falabella (and A and R). Great attitude- we really "click". Plus she's my favorite color and I just love the leggy ones!

calhdlys0405.jpg

My daughter Lyssa with Calita

Tammie

Now trying to pick a second would be tough as I am really fond of all my current horses
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man....

Well, I have a way to wiggle out of this, a little anyways--my Dad is the actual owner of Dan...so I don't have to 'sell' him.

As much as I love Pippin, Fascination would probably be the one to stay. She is just an amazing mare, and she trys her heart out for me, every day. I love driving her, I love doing anything with her, I even love her when she nuts up at shows.

Pippin is fast becoming a close second tho--his personality and 'charm', and I think once I am driving him, he'll be as irreplaceable as Fascination.

If I had to pick out of big horses and minis...that would be more difficult. Ref is my 'baby'--we've had her since she was born and I've trained her from the ground up. She is my 'go anywhere, do anything' horse and loves to be with me(and I with her). So...I don't know, except that Fascination is the more 'sensitive' of the two--you have to drive/handle her right; Ref would make a great kid's horse, she is very forgiving.

Fascination:

f9ecb513.jpg

Ref:

f9ecb4ff.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think that I can do that. We have 25 horses that we are having problems with deciding who goes and who stays.

This one would stay for me

MayMay-left-2awb.jpg

or

LeeLooLwb.jpg

or the one in my avatar

Latest posts

Back