If You Could Meet One Famous Person...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris Daughtry
default_biggrin.png
I've got the biggest crush on him!

There's plenty more but you said only one lol

Well I have met alot of famous people - happens when you grow up in Calabasas and Malibu area
default_wink.png
I forget who said it on here but I have met William Shatner...

But if I had to pick one person hmmmm well I would think it would be Oprah or Ellen Degeneres I think both are strong women who have broke thru so many cultural barriers and came out on top (and no I do not watch either of their shows LOL)

Ok and I must admit I have a slight crush on the guy from Dirty Jobs

Last edited by a moderator:
default_unsure.png
I will have to second Mike Rowe and Gerard Butler, but I'm so shy, I would probably be tongue tied and not be able to utter a word.

I'd really be thrilled to meet Queen Elizabeth of England. She has always been a very good horsewoman, loves her dogs and horses and has race horses and lots of carriage horses.

Of course, I'd have to have many lessons in etiquette and proper decorum to meet and interact with HRH.

What a thing it would be to be friends with her and have her give me a tour of the Royal Mews and get to ride in one of her carriages! We could go to Ascot and wear big hats and lots of jewelry!

Another reason is, HRH looks very much like my late Mother.

Without any doubt...Kathern Hepburn.
default_wub.png
She has always seemed such a strong woman, even back when women were not taken seriously.

Another reason is, HRH looks very much like my late Mother.
That is pretty cool, and another reasoin I always liked Kathern...she and my Mom could be sisters in looks.

I did meet the Queen; not that she would remember.
default_rolleyes.gif
default_biggrin.png
I was front-n-centre of the Honour Guard when she and Prince Phillip visited Nova Scotia back in the late 70's, and was one of the lucky ones chosen to attend the Reception later. I was so surprised to see how small she is...she was even shorter than my 5'2".
default_wink.png
default_biggrin.png

My top pick would be Jon Bon Jovi!!!!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I have been in love with him since 1983 and have only missed 1 of his concert tours since then!!
default_biggrin.png

Tammy

I would like to meet the Dalai Lama. I would love to listen to him talk about his thoughts.

This is easy...Santa and Mrs. Claus!!!

And I have heard lots of great stories about my great great grandmother I wish I could have met her. The stories of her remind me of myself.

neat post, jill

First for me on a non-famous scale.... I Wish I could have met my Grandparents. Very sad for me that they were all gone before I was born. I've longed to know them my whole life
default_wub.png

Now on a Famous scale...

Would have loved to have met Princess Diana and Elvis Presely and still would love to meet GEORGE STRAIT !!!!

Whoops sorry hit enter twice...LOL

I would love to meet Lady GaGa. I just love her and all her music her dancing, plus shes not too hard on the eyes either
default_wub.png
Shes seems like such a sweet person, a few days ago she ordered 80 pizzas for her fans waiting to meet her in the cold
default_wub.png
Some one who isn't famous is my great grandfather, i guess we were so much alike, love of horses (had 60-70 horses) liked the same gum sit the same way in chairs, look alike, i think it'd be cool to meet him, our taste in horses would probably be different though... 30" minis compared to 17 hand Percherons, Shires, and Belgians

Dan

I would love to meet Lady GaGa. I just love her and all her music her dancing, plus shes not too hard on the eyes either
default_wub.png
Shes seems like such a sweet person, a few days ago she ordered 80 pizzas for her fans waiting to meet her in the cold
default_wub.png
Dan
She (along with Natasha Bedingfield) was an opening act for New Kids on the Block when they did their come back tour. No one had any idea who she was. She came out dressed really goofy, but she got everyone up and dancing. People even seemed to enjoy her more than Natasha. Afterward, I went to several music stores to see if I could get her CD and NO ONE had heard of her. It was really frustrating! A few months later, they started playing "just dance" on the radio and her popularity just blew up.
default_smile.png

I would like to have Tom Dorance over for Dinner. I would also like to have someone out of the time of the Salom witch trials to tell me more about that period , a Pioneer woman perhaps. I would like to have Monet paint a picture from my balcony so I could watch.

Mmmm Mine would definetly have to be Taylor Lautner from Twilight! Mmmmmm he is delicious!!!! and has the best personality! he is also a GREAT actor!!

mm hot werewolves!

200905050822.jpg

I absolutely am a die hard gaga fan. I herd Just Dance one day on my friends i pod, and well it grew from there. I don't really see why people criticize her so much. Theirs all these roomers about her being trans gender... so, why dose it matter, i don't believe them, i think shes a very extraordinary, beautiful women who's taking the world by storm. I hope to get her new CD, my friend text ed me today and said she was Ellen, she played the piano and was sooo excellent, speechless made me speechless, and she looked relatively pedestrian for her. OK, sorry for my rant
default_biggrin.png

Dan

Andy Baldwin, Bachelor #10, my hero, not to mention very sexy, all around great guy.

Okay Im going to be number??? On Gerald Butler. YUM. Thats some nice eye candy! lol. Another pick for me would have to be Trace Adkins. Another eye candy. And I just love his voice, videos and songs. And 3rd would have to be Rob Zombie! Man do I love this man. He makes some of the craziest movies ever. Imo, I think his remakes of the Halloween movies were almost ( I said almost, heehee ) as good as the original. These are my picks of famous people.

And to just throw out there that I almost met some famous people. Before Rascal Flatts became so popular they were here in my town signing autographs. The line was soooo long and I had some where to go that I just couldnt stand in line and wait, but I did see them in person. Just never got to say Hello!

If I could only pick one I'd have a hard time choosing between Mahatma Ghandi and Tenzin Gyatso the 14th Dalai Lama. I suppose logically I'd have to pick Tenzin because then I'd be getting not only his knowledge but that of the 13 reincarnations who came before him lol Wow 14 all in one that dude must have a huge brain
default_wink.png

But joking aside. I think Mahatma Ghandi and the Dalai Lama are the two most significant men of peace and love who have ever existed and either one of them would be my pick.

Latest posts

Back