If You Could Meet One Famous Person...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
If you could meet one famous person, who would it be?

I'd pick Stephen King. I've been reading him since I was a teenager and he has entertained me (and scared me, made me cry and made me laugh) for hours on end. I have a collection of his books including some "rare" ones. I'm a fairly obsessive and loyal fan.

As second runner up, I'd pick Dennis Miller. I love him and have for 20 years. So sharp and SO smart!!! Dennis Miller makes me LAUGH and he makes me THINK!

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

What about you? If you could meet one famous person, who would it be, and why?

I would probably pick John Walsh,he has turned his own tradgedy,loss of his son,to helping so many others with Americas Most Wanted.I would just give him a hug and tell him thanks for giving awareness to all of us parents.

I would want to meet Sylvia Brown. I find her extremly interesting. I watched ever show she had with Montel. I've even had a dream about her. Talked to her in a place I woke up and didn't recognize. It was really strange.

I would like to meet Danny Thomas and thank him on behalf of my G-Granddaughter and all the children who are ill. Thank him for St Jude's and the research they do.
default_wub.png

Here is an odd one for ya...Steve-o from the show "jack@ss"...because I think he would be so fun to hang out with...he is crazy!

Well, lets see. I have met and actually interviewed Colin Ray, Toby Keith, Lone Star, and a few others. Oh, I guess that should go under the other thread of what people don't know about me. I used to host a country music video show. Oh and the whole Osmond family were my neighbors. They are very nice people. So, who would I like to meet? Oh boy, that's a hard one. I am content in my quiet world. I guess I would like to meet Merl Hagerd or Waylon Jennings. Someone like that. Just because I really like their music and they sang when it really didn't pay that much.

Wyatt Earp...(does it matter if they are no longer living?) I would love to meet him and historical figures and pioneer women to get an actual account on what they went thru and how they lived back in the day.

I would like to meet Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy!!!

I don't know which famous person alive today though.

Hope this is okay i would like to interview God and find out how he/she did things.Just don't want to meet in the usual way just yet..........

Well I have met a few people I wanted to meet(Ian Miller and his 2 kids, also met and patted Big Ben on his retirement tour, I also talked with and was in Roger Deslauriers gorgeous round barn(2 years ago). I babysat Jennifer Fosters kids, Brin and Charlie a number of years ago while she was showing horses in Bromont, Quebec. She rode Zeus at the Barcelona Olympics. Very nice lady.)

Someone famous I would love to meet would be William Shatner. He was born here in Quebec. I also would love to meet Shia LaBeouf who is a very good actor. One actor I know personally is Michael Yarmush. He went to school with my younger brother and visited my parents house a number of times. For those who don't know who he is, he use to be the voice of Arthur The Aardvark in the cartoon, was in Nico The Unicorn, was in Kids Of The Round Tale, did the series My Life As A Dog, was in the movie Little Men as well just to name a few movies.

I would have loved to meet Christopher Reeve, but of course that is not possible now ....
default_no.gif

I'm a huge Tom Welling fan (Smallville
default_wub.png
) .... So I guess that I could settle for lunch with him
default_biggrin.png

I've been lucky enough to recently meet/see the people that I've wanted to - Darren Hayes (singer of Savage Garden), New Kids on the Block, and Iris Johansen (famous author). I could officially die happy now. But I would still like to meet Alicia Moore (Pink) because I love her personality, and Gerard Butler for obvious reasons
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my faves to meet was Glenn Close. She was in Palm Beach at a horse show I was at, watching her daughter, and we chatted for about 30 mins. So cool! But to meet that I haven't met yet?....Well, that's easy...M-A-D-O-N-N-A! So cliche, I know. But as a closeted gay teen in the late 80's and 90's, she provided me with a lot of strength. Even though I'm not loving her music now, she's doing a lot of good in the world and has become a more healing, positive force in the world.

Also...Gerard Butler! What is it about him?
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have loved to meet Christopher Reeve, but of course that is not possible now ....
default_no.gif

I'm a huge Tom Welling fan (Smallville
default_wub.png
) .... So I guess that I could settle for lunch with him
default_biggrin.png
My grandmother used to clean his house years ago before he ever got to be famous. Just thought that was a neat tid bit.

I would love to meet Tom Selleckand tour his ranch. He's gorgeous, a true cowboy and just the kind of person I like to associate with.

Oh I'll second Tom Selleck
default_smile.png
, also James Garner just because he's always seemed like such a "real" guy.

Jan

Marie Antoinette is definitely on my top list. I really think that she was just misunderstood and not truly a bad person. History tends to tell us that she a villain, but I think that her and her husband were just too young to run France. And I'd love to just see the dresses that she had in person. My goddess I love those dresses. If I could get away with wearing one of those gowns daily, I would. I'm afraid that if I tried that on any day other then Halloween, I'll be thrown into the loony bin.

Latest posts

Back