If You Could Choose Any Horse

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt]I loved this thread last year and love reading it. Just curious and a take off the current post of who you would buy from money being no issue.
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

So if you could choose any horse?

Mare; Martins Mardi Gras Maybe Now / Star Struck Golds Bay Beauty

Stallion; Amir Al Ahmar "Prince" I would give anything to breed Fash to him..
default_wub.png
/ Buckeye WCF Hot Toddy
default_wub.png

Gelding; Wall Street Rock E Mr Mitz
default_wub.png
& Of course my Mardi Gras Boy
default_smile.png

Wow I am BAD cannot choose...

As much as I admire other peoples horses, I am more than happy with Bailey and Willow.
default_wub.png

They are 'prefect'..

Perfect for me!
default_wink.png

Fun topic I have to say as far as stallions go not to toot my own horn but I am very very pleased with our new stallion

Wild Oaks Jumpstartmyheart he is very correct and refined for a tiny one with a great length of neck most who see his picture before they see him do not believe he is only 29.00 inches tall. Heck he converted me from a only want Over horses to loving the little ones
default_smile.png

Of course if we are going with just pretend it could happen I would have to say I would want the LKF pony D & S Knight Cap

Off the top of my head .....

Mare - Westwind Farms Blue Berry Muffin

Gelding - Sweetwaters Jockers Wild

Stallion - Beloveds Creations Chosen One

Not that I'd trade Robin or Image or Valdez for them ...
default_wink.png

I am tickled with our current stallions, mares and geldings, however, if I had room and could get away with it, would snag:

• TKO (Erica's Total Knock Out), stallion, from Erica
  • Peas (Erica's RFM Spring Thunder), mare, from Erica
  • Gambler (Erica's Big City Gambling Man), gelding, from Erica (not sure she still has him?)
What can I say....... I like this particular name brand and know she's a seller you can depend on
default_wub.png

Well I am very happy with the minis I have and don't think any others could replace them. Out of my own horses I love the following the most.

Stallion: Oneka's Devil After Dark

Mare: Risquefishers Winter Sky

Gelding: Cool Running Sanka SPH (The one and ONLY gelding I will ever own)

I would love to own Stonehenge Painted Feather himself. I absolutely adore that horse and have for many years. I have the next best thing -
default_smile.png
default_wink.png
his offspring!

There are so many nice horses out there that it would be impossible to list them all here. I love looking at horses and do it daily!
default_wink.png
default_wub.png
default_smile.png

My two newest beauties will be here in just a short while now. One more week! I cannot wait!
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif

There are so many I would love to have but some stallions that stand out in my mind and if they were for sale would be

Alliance Piano Man

Alliance Sign on the Dotted Line

Sonoita Highlands Darth Vader

Lost Spokes Winter Dreamcatcher

Woodstock Norths Who's Appy Now

Thousand Oaks Yashicas Monet

Also any of the appy stallions owned by Timberview Miniatures
default_smile.png

Can ya tell I love appy stallions?
default_laugh.png

I have only been into minis for 2 years and definitely like the A's but my choices would have been Gold Melody Boy and Boones Little Andy.

[SIZE=14pt]If I could choose any horse to own it would be Circle S Bill Bailey OR CC Call Me Sir. Both horses are just outstanding![/SIZE]
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back