Idol

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srpwildrose

Reaction score
I have my hopes on Kris.

I tried most of the evening to vot, but never got thru.

I was shocked, so was he I think. Last night watching he looked like he thought Adam would win. I am glad he won I really like him and I feel he has a wider range of appeal than Adam but I thought Adam would win since he seemed to overshadow all the others. Maybe he was too over the top for the majority. Either way both have no worries about the future, Danny either.

Well, I am one who was and is an Adam fan. He so out sang Kris, even tonight he out sang Kris.

Adam made this show so enjoyable this year. I will miss tuning into American Idol just to listen to Adam. He had each judge just in awe of what he sang and how he changed the songs.

You could see that Simon was not pleased that Kris won. He had said that Kris did not belong there. Kris, though a decent singer, really did not deserve to be in the top 2. I think we will find that a year or so from now, Adam will be on the top and Kris will be, Kris who?

It seems year after year the voters get in wrong except for Carrie Underwood.

Just about evey Idol winner is someone that no one knows anymore.

I think I am done with this show.

I am an Adam fan too, disappointed he didn't win, I think he will go to the top anyway. He has such range, it's like the judges said he could sing the phone book and make it sound good. I liked Chris too but he wasn't in the same league as Adam.

Yvonne

I am thrilled that Kris won! I feel like in the last two shows, he really come into his own. While Adam was a very good singer, I am so sick of him screaming at the audience every week! When he sings softer songs, he is excellent, but I do not like the rock songs he tends towards. I think Kris will go on to do big things.

Well, I am one who was and is an Adam fan. He so out sang Kris, even tonight he out sang Kris.
Adam made this show so enjoyable this year. I will miss tuning into American Idol just to listen to Adam. He had each judge just in awe of what he sang and how he changed the songs.

You could see that Simon was not pleased that Kris won. He had said that Kris did not belong there. Kris, though a decent singer, really did not deserve to be in the top 2. I think we will find that a year or so from now, Adam will be on the top and Kris will be, Kris who?

It seems year after year the voters get in wrong except for Carrie Underwood.

Just about evey Idol winner is someone that no one knows anymore.

I think I am done with this show.
Dito Riverdance!

Adam fan all the way here too! He definitely should have won, he can sing ANYTHING! He will absolutely be a huge star! Probably better for him that he didn't win so that he can do his own music and not what AI tells him he has to do!

He MADE the show this year!

Kris is a nice kid and I'm happy for him and his family but I think even he was shocked!

The show has become WAY to commercial now! All these awful bands we had to listen to because they have new albums coming out! Ugh! It was torture!

I am however excited to say that my daughter and I have tickets to see the tour this summer!!!

My 14 yr old daughter is a diehard Adam fan and when he lost tonight she stormed out of the room(stomping feet and slamming doors and all) and went to bed! lol!

Tammy

My 14 yr old daughter is a diehard Adam fan and when he lost tonight she stormed out of the room(stomping feet and slamming doors and all) and went to bed! lol!
Tammy,

I was almost as bad. Turned the TV right off. Then had several frineds call me in disgust. Can not figure it out as the audience would scream twice as loud for Adam then for Kris, so where did all of his votes come from?

To me, Kris is just like the winner last year. Same style and voice type. Gets to be BORING!!

As for Adam Screaming, the others only wish they could get those high notes. Besides, rockers scream. But, he sould sing a great quiet song too. Like Mad World.

I tried to vote for Adam last night and could only get through ONCE in 90 minutes of trying! I don't see how he could have

gotten any more votes than he did if the lines were that jammed. I still don't have a lot of faith in their voting methods.

My sister couldn't get through either...how many other votes were lost?

Shelley

Im thinking Adam should have one.

But I must say, Im excited to here what Adam puts out!

PS: The first American Idol, Kelly Clarkson, Just came out with an AWESOME album called All I ever Wanted!! Go BUY IT!!

Yeah it was rigged. I did the same thing, stomping feet and slamming doors! lol. I had the same thoughts, I'm done with that show!. I even thought I won't go see the tour either! I just can't believe Adam didn't win that fair and square. I think I will still go see the tour if it comes to Hershey but do I feel real disgusted with Idol? You betcha!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was soooo disappointed that Kris won. I have been an Adam and Danny fan from the beginning and I couldn't believe it when Kris made it to the finals above Danny. Adam outsang Kris the whole show! I love the show but the best singer doesn't always win that's for sure. Kelly, Carrie and David Cook have been the only "true" idols for me! Oh well.....on to "So you think you can Dance!!!".
default_smile.png

I had hoped that Adam would win but the buzz was he would not. I can't wait to see what type of music he puts out.

And face it the best thing for him may be to have not won, look at Chris Daughtry.

I actually liked most of the performers/bands they had on the show last night Of course I am old enough to remember when many of them were the top performers/bands of the day

My whole office voted for Kris (minus one person)! Lots of busy signals and griping about it. Adam is one heck of a rocker and I love his range and style, but Kris....his voice just pulls the spirit of listeners into it. I really believe he has more long term potential. Yay Kris!!!

I am thrilled that Kris won! I feel like in the last two shows, he really come into his own. While Adam was a very good singer, I am so sick of him screaming at the audience every week! When he sings softer songs, he is excellent, but I do not like the rock songs he tends towards. I think Kris will go on to do big things.

his voice just pulls the spirit of listeners into it. I really believe he has more long term potential. Yay Kris!!!
YES! I agree.

It was refreshing!! I think the majority can take screaming just so long. I admit I hardly watched the show--just too busy. But--Adam is one reason I didn't try to turn it on each week. I stayed up to watch the last 7 minutes last night and was so pleased with the results.

Yeah it was rigged.
default_laugh.png
My husband says that about so many things. He would have said that if Adam won--because of how it was pushed. I think people didn't want to be told who to vote for too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that Kris won because of his talent. I know I voted for Danny all along and, at the end, came out and voted for Kris in the finale.....his personality was a plus, he will be good a role model for his young fans. The reason I changed to him, was that I would be more apt to buy his CD than Adam's.

I also think that the bias of the judges...the fact that they raved about Adam so much and were pushing for him...helped bring out the vote for Kris.

I am glad Kris won, he is more marketable than Adam, although I do love Adam. I still feel that Alison should have won, but who am I to say?

In any case, they are all going to have bright futures, and by coming in second, Adam will be better able to go his own way and use his own style.

I did love all of the performances last night, great to see Queen with Adam, what a match. Same with Kiss. Kris sang better by far last night than he did on Tuesday, but I am thinking that was recorded.

I tried to vote, but never got through. Only tried a few times tho, had to get to bed so I could be up at 5am to get to work.

Alison was my favorite too but you know she will still go on to have a great career

I really think those pictures of Adam that came out this week on the net probably ruined it for him. After those came out I know all the predictors would saying it would make the votes go to Kris.

I was disappointed with the results as well. I thought Adam should've won hands down.

While Kris may (or may not) be more marketable, Adams vocals are far more superior and the judges said numerous times Adam can sing anything.

I do believe we will see / hear more from Adam than Kris. There has only been two previous Idol winners who are still around as far as hearing their names, their music and that is Kelly Clarkston and Carrie Underwood. The other winners...don't even remember their names, heck couldn't even point them out in a line up. lol

My 14 yr old daughter is a diehard Adam fan and when he lost tonight she stormed out of the room(stomping feet and slamming doors and all) and went to bed! lol!Tammy
Tammy I have a 14 year old daughter too and she was soooo mad Adam didn't win. She had her poster she made for the show and has voted for him since day one. She wouldn't answer any texts or calls after the show she was so upset.

I really believe Adam is way better then Kris but by not winning I think it will be a huge plus for Adam. He can do his kind of music and get his career moving now. I do like Kris but just don't think he is as talented as quite a few other contestents on the show. But I wish him luck, he's such a sweet guy.

We couldn't get through more then a dozen times in three hours of voting either, so I don't know whats up with that.

Latest posts

Back