Ideas needed for mini games

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A variation of musical chairs; instead of chairs, something on the ground for the horse to stand in (like hoola hoop or something similar). Egg and spoon race. flag race.

I'll post again if I think of more.

at the fair they do cloverleaf, which is barrel racing in hand which is pertty fun.

These are fun games for my gang...

1. Fetch

2. They take a jolly ball from my hands, then go to whomever is calling their name and drop it in THAT person's hand.

3. Variation of basketball - someone hands him the jollyball and he takes it to the basketball hoop and puts it in.

4. My guys love stationing on the pedestal.

5. Beeping the horn (little hand held bicycle horn)

Mmmm....those are a few for starters.

Peggy Hogan

Looking for ideas for a fun show for minis. Game only ideas needed.Thanks
lets see... there is the apple race where apples are lined up at the opposite end of the arena. everyone lines up and the race is on first person/horse to run to the apple (the horse takes a bite) and then run back to the finish line is the winner!!!!

then we have the carrot trail class!!! you set up an obstacle course then each person takes a turn. halter is removed and all you have is a carrot to navigate your horse through the obstacles(this game is my favorite!!!lol!!)

and the infamous egg race(a little different from big horses) eggs are lined up at the other end of the arena. the point is to run down and get your horse to step on the egg then run back! first one back wins

hope these help!!

Latest posts

Back