I would love to see photos of your OVEROS...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razmusen

Reaction score
Hi,

I don't currently own any overos but am a huge fan of that color pattern. I would love to own a really good overo stallion some day but right now don't want to part with one of the ones that I have in order to get one. It is a dream though and dreams do keep us going don't they. Please post photos of some of your beautiful OVEROS for me to go ga ga over.........
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
: :new_shocked: :aktion033:

hello,

we don't own a overo mini either, but love their colors. Looking forward to seeing those photos. :aktion033:

melissa
default_wub.png
: Paints of all finds are great.

Here are a few foals sired by our overo stallion, Reeces Night Hawk.

first is a 2 year old filly, Valley View Hawks Hypnotic (i love this girl)
default_wub.png
:

horsepictures023.jpg

December252006.jpg

Next is a yearling colt, Valley View Hawks Tequllia on Ice

ice1.jpg

And another yearling colt, Valley View Hollywood Hawk

hollywoodsept.jpg

Here is one of ours... S Bar P's Irish Cream;

eded5ce1.jpg

eded5e0b.jpg

ef0c0aa8.jpg

Enjoy!!! :saludando:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

My "main man", Alamo Streakers Mime!

AnimatedGIFmime2.gif

here are some of mine

flirt who i believe is carrying frame and splash and will have tested (due to foal approx march 1)

flirt-392x282.jpg

ltds moonlight bay bald faced blue eyed frame overo mare due to foal june 07

moonlightshow-248x176.jpg

moonlight in winter coat

moon2.JPG

bailey aspc/amhr when i first got her and she was underweight. (she looks much better now) bay frame overo due to foal march 07

baileypatches.JPG

well this is just about my favorite thread ever! overos are my favorties!

here is my dun palamino overo mare Ghost.

blue eyes

AfterRain013.jpg

eyeshot-1.jpg

Ghost008.jpg

CaliforniaPrincess005-1.jpg

pitchfork004.jpg

CaliforniaPrincess014-1.jpg

ghostie010.jpg

ghostie003.jpg

overo's are so pretty! i want more! thanx

(oh and the prettiest overo i have EVER seen is Raider, formerly owned by Arabian Echo.)

Here is Lotto who is a blue eyed Splash Overo

website1002023.jpg

website1002022.jpg

And this is Topper who is a Tovero who tested possitive for Frame Overo. One blue eye.

website1005005.jpg

BOTH are grandsons of Hemlock Brooks CockRobin.
default_wub.png
:

Most of my mares are Toveros. You can see more about my babies on my site
default_smile.png

I love seeing all the colorful horses here! :aktion033:

This is one of our stallions, Cross Country Call Me Awesome (photo also in avatar)

Awesome318.jpg
Awesome330.jpg

Here are just a few of ours. I have posted lots of them recently so to see the rest just check out our website- www.hairicane.com

This is our 06 black frame/splash homozygous for black filly

skittlesciscofillyrunrtsidenice1wk.jpg

This is the above fillies half brother same sire. He is a black with the cream gene tovero

charadeciscocoltmomtrotrttailsupjpg.JPG

Here is Dancer who is due to foal in early 07

dancerleftstacknice705.jpg

This is Kid another home grown overo and half brother to Dancer. Actually they are more than half siblings as the sires of both are closely related. So how did we get siblings with over 6 inches difference? Thats miniature horses for u!

KIdwonderfuldrivingpix121006.jpg

YAY!Lotto!!!!!!!!!I missed him he is just my absolute favourite
default_wub.png
: !!!Amazing horses btw just gorgeous!!!!

Great post! Overos and toveros are my favorite color patterns. Here are a couple of our home bred overos.

Mini Brook's Native Spirit

overo1a.jpg

overo5ab.jpg

Mini Brook's Scarlet Lace

blkmjcfilly1.jpg

Carol

Mini Brook Farm

Here are some of mine!

Stallions - Harts Tip Top Flash, chestnut medicine hat tovero. He is splashed white and tobiano.

9-04FlashLiz.jpg

This is Redrock Incognito, sabino.

9-04IncignitoLiz.jpg

This one is McSperitts Rowdy Night Image, minimally marked frame overo.

7-06NightImage1.jpg

One of my splashed white fillies, Redrock Flashtacular.

10-06FlashtacularWorldShow1.jpg

And another home bred, Redrock Lots O Spots. He is a tovero, sabino and tobiano, by Redrock Incognito.

7-06LotsOSpots.jpg

Gotta love those wild color patterns!

Incognito is very spectacularly marked!!

However he also has Splash or Frame, as you will not get blue eyes, even with the face white, without one of those tow.

Have you had him tested for Frame (I am assuming you have) if so then he also has Splash.

Nice foal by him too.

WOW! Such pretty overo's, my Major weakness!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have several that are on my web site. Keep in mind I can't take a good picture

to save my life!!!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

My Goodness, When I started this post I didn't expect to see so many beautiful and fantastic horses. I really have a bad case of "THE WANTS" right now. Congratulations to you all for having such beautiful horses and thank you so very much for sharing them!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

This is my young guy.S Starr Seven Bristro De Falabella,He is a Grey Overo,I just wish I was closer to the Miniature Shows. As I would love
default_yes.gif
: to have him shown.But that is just a dream.He has chanced so much in color. And can`t wait till the spring to see how he turns out again.
bristol1.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a321/app.../Bristolnew.jpg
Bristolnew.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone :saludando:

Here is my Little guy... Magic Mans Top Ticket. He is out of LTD's Magic Man and Santanas Premium Lace who is the daughter of Little Kings Santana Supreme. He is the full brother to Magic Mans Top Hand.

Ticket is almost 2 yrs old and 27"... He is such a sweetie...

ticketweba.jpg

TICK.jpg

As usual....I got in on this thread a little late. Result of my being busy & not being able to be on-line as often here lately.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

WOW....what a variety of absolutely gorgeous Mini Overos here! Here are some that we own, or have produced here at Kickapoo.

This is Kickapoo's Apache Moon....30" Bay Frame/Sabino Overo stallion

ApacheGrandChampCropped.jpg

This is Kickapoo's Laced by Moonlite....32.5" Bay Frame/Sabino mare (full sister to Apache)

LacyLiberty1Cropped.jpg

This is Kickapoo's A MayZing Moon....32" Black-Bay Frame/Sabino mare

MayZYearlingStallPhoto.jpg

This is Kickapoo Moon's Full Monty.... Black-Bay Frame/Sabino colt (21.5" at 4 months) Also full brother to MayZ.

MontyQueenie1WkPasture1Cropped-1.jpg

This is Kickapoo's I've Been Mooned.....a 33" Black Tovero (Frame/Sabino/Tobiano).

IvyBathLeft1.jpg

This is Kickapoo Moon's Phantom Feather (Topper) a Black Tovero (Frame/Sabino/Tobiano)

FeatherTrotAvitar.jpg

These Minis were ALL sired by LTDs Moonstruck, and we've also had some who were "solids" with some facial white and/or blue eyes who carried the "Frame Overo" gene as well.
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back