I would like to introduce **pics added**

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maple Hollow Farm

Reaction score
This wkend I went and picked up my newest addition to my herd. His name is Arions Magnum P I and he is a sorrel pintaloosa. I got him mainly for driving but might breed him to a couple of mares next yr to see what he throws. He has 47 country pleasure points with 1 win and 17 roadster points with 2 wins so I am really excited for show season next yr. I have never shown in driving classes before so I wanted a horse that knew what he was doing to start with. I am going to take pictures sometime this week (fuzzy). If you google his name you can see his show pictures but I dont have permission to post them myself
default_rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember seeing an ad about him. If I was in the market for another horse, I would have been very interested in him. He is very handsome and looks to be a nice driving horse. Congratulations!
default_yes.gif

Congratulations! He looks like he will be a lot of fun!

Congratulations!!! He is a very handsome boy with lovely head carriage and good length of stride. I bet you are going to have tons of fun together!!! Enjoy.

Congratulations!! He's really cute. Driving is fantastic. Good luck next year.

Pi was owned by Jan Tobey Of Mars-Montrose when I First Saw him.. He is an Awesome driving horse. I almost bought him but I am Not fond of the appy's but he can strut his stuff.

Thanks everybody, I can hardly stand my excitement for next year!!! I was already excited for the new babies and show season anyways and now I have a driving horse too!!! I am training my coming 3 yr old stallion but wanted a horse to take in the ring while I finish the training on the other one. I am so excited to clip him next year so I can see what is under all of his hair. It is so long an thick but at least it lays down nicely.

Pi was owned by Jan Tobey Of Mars-Montrose when I First Saw him.. He is an Awesome driving horse. I almost bought him but I am Not fond of the appy's but he can strut his stuff.
I talked to Jan before I decided to get him and she was very helpful and informative. I have him on a slight diet so hopefully will be able to get him back into show shape for next year! I cant wait to turn him out once it dries up around here so I can get some liberty photos!

He definitely has some nice movement! Get him bending and softening and using his topline and he'd be INCREDIBLE.
default_wub.png
What a handsome boy! (And well mannered too, from the looks of it.
default_wink.png
)

Leia

P.S.- How's Phlashy doing?

He definitely has some nice movement! Get him bending and softening and using his topline and he'd be INCREDIBLE.
default_wub.png
What a handsome boy! (And well mannered too, from the looks of it.
default_wink.png
)
Leia

P.S.- How's Phlashy doing?
Thanks! Phlashy is doing good, he is kind of sad because I took Magic away when I weaned him but I left his babysitter with him so now he just tortures her LOL. He is super fluffy, his hair doesnt lay down like most of my horses do it just stands straight up and makes him look like a poofball
default_laugh.png
! I will have to try to get more pics of him one of these days.

Congratulations! He looks darling, and I'm sure that you will LOVE driving him!
default_aktion033.gif

Nice movement- I just love driving. And no, it doesnt look like he has been hurting in the grocery department, LOL

CONGRATULATIONS, you will love Pie. He is a wonderful boy and fun to drive. Jan is a great friend of mine and so I got to spend lots of time with the Pie when he was here in Oklahoma.

Latest posts

Back