I will never be able to repay this Update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Vic...
saludando.gif
So glad to hear you are feeling better! Enjoy your time with your family and have a very Merry Christmas!
wub.gif

Many Blessings....

aktion033.gif
Happy, happy thoughts for you and your family.

Wonderful news about the tree going up and being decorated.

Merry Christmas to you, family and all your critters.

Vic, thank you for keeping us updated, it is wonderful to 'hear' you sounding better, I was worried. Next time you come to Texas you will have to let all us Texans get a chance to meet you. You truly are a remarkable person.

Happy Holidays.

LOL I was hoping, your holy gooseness, that a little laughter would be heard after you read that.
biggrin.gif

Fran

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
I agree, you sound Much better. A little grandaughter therapy is Always good for the heart and soul!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Of course you have a PM from me, but wanted to add that I really think it's lovely that your daughters got a chance to see how much others care for you! It's always and eye opener to hear about other people really pulling together for someone you love!
saludando.gif

Yippie skippy. This is going to be SO much fun, I can't Wait to see all the neat o cards and fun stuff!! You are So another grandparent for me, and I am sure others, and "seeing" you enjoy and open the cards/gifts will just be a blast!!
wub.gif

I Love this time of year!!!

Thank you for reminding all of us what this time of year is really about, helping and cherishing others. It truly is more rewarding to give than to receive, and it's only taken me almost 39 years to figure that one out. Ok, Ok, I am not that cynical, (you know these darn anxiety attacks), but I am so touched that you shared all of this with us, the good, the bad and the ugly, this is what families are all about, sharing and lifting each other up through the tough times!

A toast to you and your family, "May you all have much happiness and love in the coming year", Happy Holidays to you all!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

The flow continued today. I have cards completely around the door casing in the living room !!!! I guess next I will start on the hall doorway. I open and read these messages in each and every one of them. These cards will never be tossed. I think just putting them in the "safe" (lots of room there now that the jewelry is gone) and keep them for posterity. To me they are worth more than the former contents of that safe. As this continues I will post an update to keep thanking those who took part. Regards Geese.

Thats beautiful Karla! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

[SIZE=14pt]I want to talk about food. [/SIZE]

I want you to eat something terribly sinful.

And then eat lots of it.

May I suggest some French Silk pie maybe?

Now you are going to need something very sinful to drink too, so here's my special recipe for some very wonderful hot coco.

Don't measure anything, just dump lots and lots of it:

In a really big mug dump hot coco mix

Then add boiling water and stir

Add cremora to make it really nice and creamy

Add marshmallows

Add whipped creme

Add a candy cane

And just for the fun of it, suck some Redi-whip straight out of the container. No one will ever know
biggrin.gif

OMG! Marty, I gained five pounds just reading that! Yikes! I don't think this is what was meant by getting a jump start on Christmas. Not the weight gaining part.
wacko.gif

laugh.gif

I always said that one of the miralces of christmas was that all of those gooey, sticky, rich treats posessed no calories at all !!!!

My mailman stopped again today and the cards and packages are still arriving. He must be thinking funny things since he knows my wifes mail is no longer coming here. When I do list the gifts I have recieved along with the cards its going to be a very long one.

AS things continue to advance (as far as the legal aspect of this ordeal ) these are just the highest point of my day. These gifts will be treasured and thought of long after the holiday season is over and the cards will forever be with me protected in my wifes former safe. As I said the cards have much more value than the safes former contents.

Latest posts

Back