I Sold My BTU Granddaughter

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katiean

Reaction score
I finally sold my Ellie. I cussed that horse with all of the energy she had. I didn't get along with the horse. She was for sale for a year and a half. She has been sold for 2 months waiting for a time we could ship her. She hopped right into the trailer and usually I have to put down a ramp for her. As the trailer pulled away, I cried. I wish I had not sold her.

ellie.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Dear Katiean, what the heck are we doing to do with you?
default_yes.gif

Sometimes we just gotta do things that we don't want to for the greater good.

Check up on her and be sure she is happy and in good hands and that should make you feel better a little bit.

Take care.

Remember all the postive reasons that she is going to her new home when you get the wish I hadnt feeling.

I've had horses that I didn't get along with, and when they were sold it was so heartwarming to see those horses in loving relationships with their new owners. It was the right thing to do, for both the horses and myself. Still, it's hard to let them go. Allow yourself to grieve a bit, but do know that she may also be much happier with someone who "clicks" with her.
default_yes.gif

If you didn't get along then let her be with someone where she and the owner are both happy.

Her new owner did email me yesterday to tell me she was home and safe. She has pasture which she has NEVER had. She said that she was starting Ellie out slow on pasture and she said she absolutely loved her. I do hope all goes well.

Latest posts

Back