I Saved our first ever foal!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What an adorable colt, congratulations. Is it my imagination or does the marking on his back look just like the head of a goat?

P6032367.jpg

Goathead.jpg

Stephanie

wow...he is just beautiful!!! I also 'awoke' with 2 of my mares..isn't it amazing how we can do that sometimes...what a lovely boy you have!!!!
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
and what a unique marking...cool!

Thanks everyone! We are so pleased with him. Any body have any suggestions for a registered name?

His mom is MBF Mid Summers Dream and his dad is What A Follys Comet

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your first foal, Bailey, Jeff, and Vicki!!!

He is adorable!!! I know you all were so excited about Summer being in foal, so you must be delighted with your new little one.

As for names, what about "Blazing Hot"?

Congrats on one very beautiful boy!!
default_yes.gif

How about Small Wonders Patches On A Summers Comet.......you can call him Patch or Patches for all his colors and it has a little of both parents in the name.

Congrats on one very beautiful boy!!
default_yes.gif

How about Small Wonders Patches On A Summers Comet.......you can call him Patch or Patches for all his colors and it has a little of both parents in the name.
Or there is always Small Wonders Baileys Comet!
default_biggrin.png

yeah!!!!!! thats just what you wanted. congrats!!!!! I love his markings, very unique. congrats again!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations Bailey!!! He's PERFECT!
default_aktion033.gif
Love his blaze especially.

I was just thinking about you guys too, thought it'd be a good idea to check and...wow!

Last edited by a moderator:
What a handsome colt you have!! I love his markings, he is gonna be a stunner. Glad you were there to help him when he needed it

Congratulations, he is a very handsome boy. Love that marking on his butt, too cute!
default_wub.png
And what a nice tribute to poor Teddy.
default_no.gif

Thanks everyone! He went out for the first time today(it was very rainy yesterday) and he was running circles around his mom!
default_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back