I messed up and onyx is hurt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's wonderful news to hear that Onyx is on the mend.
default_thumbup.gif

You're doing great with her, and I'm sure once the "treatments" are done, she'll return to be YOUR little Onyx!

Patience & love, sounds like she gets plenty of both! Hugs for you, and a kiss for her. We're thinking of you!

wanted to update,,Onyx is all better. No scarring to note although can feel a scar bump under the skin on her neck. She is back to herself and even laid in my lap again the other day. She is 100 percent beautiful ( although shorter tailed now) and 100 percent onyx! thanks for the support. And I appreciate no one did the kick a person while they are down. Dog that was bloody has been rehomed..others are kenneled. thanks again from Onnie and me

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to hear she's doing better and you've rehomed the dog who caused the problem. I know I would be afraid of a repeat if it were mine.

default_thumbup.gif

I hope you gave a full disclosure about what the dog did before you rehomed it. It would be tragic if the dog attacked something/someone else and the new owners were unaware of the dog's past.

Bsharp ranch. Of course it goes with out saying that I did. I wasn't going to "Pawn" her off on some unsuspecting family. Her history was fully disclosed and she went to a home where she would fit in..and is doing very well. It would have been a disservice to HER to not find the correct home.

Sorry, I did not mean to offend you. There are so many dogs that are being rehomed without disclosure of past history. I'm happy you did.

Its ok I am not offended. I guess to me it was a no brainer..but then I remembered how some people just are..

Glad everything is okay! What was the breed of dog? Does Onyx seem startled by dogs now? Hope she doesn't develop a fear.. Young minds heal better that way! Good job taking care of her until you could get the vet out/ go to the vet.

Latest posts

Back