I lost all of my minis!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Words seem inadequate, but I am very sorry for the loss of your kids.
default_no.gif
They sound they they were well loved. Hugs to you. It seems less sensitive to think of my own minis, but these horrific attacks really make me fear for my own minis. Again I am so sorry for your loss.

Barb

Last edited by a moderator:
Words just cant even begin to explain how sad I am for you. So sorry for your loss. I would be sooo devastated as well if I had lost my 4 legged friends..
default_sad.png
I hope you get some answers very soon. If theres anything we can do please let us know.

(((((HUGS))))

I add my sorrow and prayers for your comfort. How very devastating!

Rita

l'm so very very sorry about your loss just awful..

Terribly sorry to hear about your minis, we will be praying for your family. Hope you find out what happened.

default_hypocrite.gif
They are in God's hands and at peace.

I am Soooo soo very sorry
default_sad.png
Big ((HUGS)) and healing prayers to you and your family
default_sad.png

I am SO sorry for your loss but this sounds like dogs, NOT coyotes. Coyotes will kill for food, dogs will kill for fun and keep at it until there is no more. I hope you catch who's did this!!

I am so sorry for you all and your minis that you lost. Words fail me, I wish there was something I could do to heal your broken hearts. Lavonne in Iowa

This is so tragic there aren't enough words to express how horrible I feel. I wish there was something I could do to ease your broken heart.

Sooooo sorry about your loss! I have to agree with some of the others. This sounds much more like a pack of dogs than coyotes. And they very likely belong to some people within a 5 mile radius - very well fed and well cared for but get bored in the middle of the night and pack up and just have fun creating mayhem. We had a pack that attacked some of our 600 pound Holstein heifers years ago - all were someone's pets....but they never went home again the next time they came around....Dad and my brothers were pretty good shots. Be VERY careful if you get any more minis....put them up at night or invest in some woven fencing because once they have the taste of blood, they never quit until someone stops them...cold.

Get a gun momma! We shoot dogs and predators out here. I'm so sorry! I can't imagine your heartache.

I'm going to disagree with the posts that say dogs not coyotes. They hunt for food but like any predator the thrill of the chase can take over especially in packs that live close to homes. They have been "urbanized" and are no longer forest creatures but packs of wild dogs. Either way it's horrible. I hope I don't sound insensitive but please alert a city council about the situation because the next step is dogs and children. We've had coyotes attack children here.

Again I am soo soo very sorry. I grieve for you and your babies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so sorry to hear this. God bless you, please know that thinks will get better.

Sincerely,

Beth Wirht

Words cannot express the loss of our little horses. I am so very sorry for what happened.

Please remember that you have people willing to listen and who will try to help. Prayers go out to you and your babies.

Oh, I am soo sorry!!! I cannot begin to imagine how you must feel. You have my deepest sympathies and my heart goes out to you. We can only hope that whatever did this is stopped soon.

I'm having a hard time tonight. We had 6 inches of snow which I LOVE. Usually when it snows I go straight to the barn and take pics of horseys in the snow.

Back