I just watched a AWESOME movie

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, but I looked at it at the movie gallery tonight, I went to rent some movies and was actually going to rent it however didn't. It looked GOOD though!

I did rent Hannah Montana 'The Movie' ........... I must admit I liked it, which is embarrassing.

I also rented a "Anna Nicole Smith Story" which I found was interesting
default_smile.png

OMG Leeana, you should have rented it. LOL. I couldnt sit still. I was jumping around and yelling at the tv. LOL. My husband thought I was a maniac.

Oh yeah, Hannah Montana, my 7 year old is a big fan, so of course I had to buy the movie. Dont feel bad I liked it too. I watched it more than once. LOL. Its very cute, and not cheesy.

But next time you get a chance to rent Orphan, you will not be disappointed. It was very good. Worth my 5 bucks, we rented Transformers 2 also. ( camero fan here!!! )

LOL>..I just saw that the other night....LOVED it!! I was gonna post about it, but I was starting to feel like the forum movie critic, so I didnt...lol
default_rolleyes.gif

I watched it right before bedtime...had to get up for an hour or so after the movie cuz I couldnt go to sleep...lol

LOL Linda!!!

I know what you mean. I watched it last night and after the movie was over I swear I kept seeing faces in my window. Was freaking me out!! LOL. It was a great movie.

all right now I don't feel bad. make that3 hannah montana likers here lmao

Was Orphan that horror movie or am I thinking of something else? I love good horror movies - but avoid torture scenes so no Saw.

Latest posts

Back