I just love all 10 of my minis.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tucker

Reaction score
I just love these guys,Its been a really hard year for me losing my dad last december on christmas day,and now my mom in hospital from having a bad stroke.Life here has been crazy but my minis keep me going when im down all I have to do is go sit with them all will take turns loven on me and being loved on also.today I went got a big round bail of hay was taking it apart to put in my barn well I sure got alot of help lol as I work they play king of the mountain makeing me laugh or lets play hide seek I enjoy the time I have with them it gives me a warm feeling ,and a knowing it will get better I have 3 babies comeing and Im excited to see what we get sure is lonely feeling without my mom here she loves the horses as much as I do all in all I feel these little loveable horses keep me from going crazy.Just wanted to share and wish everyone a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New year.give all your little guys a hug.

I'm sorry to hear about your dad and I hope your mom gets better soon. Thank heavens we have our horses,they sure help us through the tough times
default_wub.png
.It's amazing what a little horse and barn time can do for the heart,mind and soul. Wishing you a wonderful holiday season
default_yes.gif

That is very touching to hear how your little ones are helping you through a very sad time.

I am so sorry to hear that your dad passed and especially on such a day as Christmas. It must be very hard on you. I am sending you all good wishes that your mom will have a very speedy recovery and be able to come home and join you for the holidays. If you ever need a shoulder my phone number is (423) 554-3046 and I'm a pretty good listener.

Thinking of you during this tough time.
default_wub.png

I have to agree that these little horses have a 'healing way' about them. I don't know how else to describe it. When I'm around my horses, they seem to know when I'm feeling down and adjust their little personalities accordingly. I have cried many tears into their necks and always come away feeling better. I'm so glad that your horses can bring you the same magic that they bring so many of us.

xox Leonie xox

Thanks for sharing your story. Everyone on here can certainly understand, as our little horses get us through tough times. They have a special way of showing thier love and support
default_wub.png

[SIZE=12pt]Sending prayers that your mother makes a speedy recovery..... [/SIZE]
default_pray.gif
[SIZE=12pt]and I'm so glad to you've been able to find comfort in your beloved horse in a time when you've had to endure such pain.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes they are the best medicine available to me and their non-addictive. Opps, wait, I guess they are slightly addictive, but in a good way. I hope your New Year brings you much joy and your mom fully recovers from her stroke. My husband had a stroke 4 years ago and he is back to normal now. Wishing the same for your mom.

Latest posts

Back