I have to leave the forum for a while

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casnos Minis

Reaction score
[SIZE=18pt]
default_bye-sad.gif
: I have to give up my internet for a while. I can't afford it. I'll miss everyone, I might be able to get on at my mom's once in a while. Her name is mamahorse, but she never uses it. I do. I'm having family and money issues so come Monday I have decided to give up my internet. I'll have bad withdrawls since I'm on all the time. I apperciated everyone answering my question and concerns, for your simpathy when my precious foal passed, and for all the things I have learned from every one on here.
[/SIZE]

I just need a break and I'm going to have to look for a job so I can pay things. I was going to be a foster parent, but they say my house isn't spotless enough for them. It's lived in what do they expect?

Farewell for now, but not forever.

Christy

Take care Christy. You are doing what needs to be done, and you are to be commended for being able to separate your wants from your needs, in order to get things done, that need doing. You can always check in with us from a library computer too. Good Luck with your plans.

Wishing you ALL the best, Christy!

Let us know how things are going whenever you can.......

MA

AWWW ID HATE THAT, :no: BUT FAIR DUES TO YOU FOR GETTING YOUR PRIORITYS IN ORDER, TAKE CARE :saludando: YOULL BE BACK BEFORE YA KNOW IT!!!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Just remember--the Library!! When we got struck by lightning 2 years ago, the local Library become my best friend. Just had to get there before school got out :bgrin so I didn't have to beat off those 4th graders!

:saludando: Also see if you have any Cyber-cafes in your area. We have several here and it's a small town. For the price of a cup of coffee you get to use a computer for a bit.

[SIZE=18pt]Thanks everyone for your thoughts. My mom decided that she would give me an early bday present and paid for my internet for the year. I changed severs from AOL to Net Zero, due to it being cheaper, but that's okay. I will still be able to talk to all my forum friends.[/SIZE]

Christy

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back