I have talked to her before but I cant hear her?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markadoodle

Reaction score
default_no.gif
I have talked to "morey" lots before infact there is a topic where I talked o her and she hatess her name. But I asked her whats wrong with her leg or if shes in pain I cant hear a thing!
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
May you please help?
default_unsure.png
default_sad.png
What is she telling you>?? Am I doing something wrong
default_sad.png

here she is

2j1os2d.jpg

2a6rsx5.jpg

2z6rtz8.jpg

I have had her sense august, And I really dont know
default_sad.png
I cant understand her, or hear her

If you want to find out you should contact Bonnie Fogg who is here on the forum. Animal communicators usually do not do a reading for free though but it is worth it to pay for the service !! OR get a vet out for a check up.

You should probably contact both a vet and a chiro for your girl.......

we have had a vet out a few times we have thought about a chiropractor. She has been kicked in the hock but her hock is not bothering her, we are trying to ask her if she was kicked by horses at her old home because she came in pretty bad shape with a person who had her out with 12 othere horses bigger than her

You should attend.... If you want the contact information just let me know and I can PM you.

Northeast Miniature Horse Club

cordially invites you to our 3rd annual

A Day with Bonnie Fogg, Animal Communicator

A Fundraising Event for the NMHC RESCUE FUNDSaturday, February 27, 2010, 10:00am

at Mocha Miniatures, the home of Cindy Moses

Please join us for a day that will amaze and entertain you.

Bonnie has helped many hundreds of people and their pets around the globe with health and behavioral problems.

Read about her gift on her website www.bfogg.com

Bonnie will be available for the day to do public 'mini' readings of your animals, not necessarily equine, and you get to hear

what everyone else's animals have to say about them!

Bring along a picture if you can - helpful but not necessary.

We have a full house every year, and Bonnie works tirelessly. But there are always more requests for readings than time available. So please make reservations for your readings ahead of time to make sure you are not left out!

Skeptics Are Welcome!

At the very least, you will leave with an expanded mind,

a few new wrinkles from laughing all day, and

enjoy a great lunch with your friends.

If you live a distance away, ask me about staying overnight.

Donation: $20 to audit ~ includes Gourmet Potluck Lunch

'Mini' readings: An additional $30 each

(Note: a private reading with Bonnie is normally $50)

Remember, all proceeds go directly toward our rescue efforts.

"Ginger", one of our Winchendon Five from January 2009,

and now a happy girl on Long Island

Kay, what makes you think there is something wrong with her leg? Is she limping or something?

well her leg has gave out on her and it sounds dumb Marty ... But I just have this feeling something is wrong
default_sad.png

Which leg? Do you think front or back? Do you have a picture of her standing the other way...all pictures are of her left side, do you have pictures of her right side, just standing, like the one in front of the barn? Maybe some for her troting, without her blanket not in the snow?

Back left. I have lots of pics but the all have scars and betadine on them.

It is hard to tell in pictures...My gelding is doing kinda the same thing. I know there is something off about him, but it is hard to pinpoint where it is.

With your mare in the pictures, she does seem to favor her left hind (at first I was looking at the left front, shoulder specifically). In her pictures here and the one on your website, she has her left hind back, possibly to take some weight off of it...maybe. One thing I was told was to feel my horse, all over, at rest, for any heat even if it is subtle. That may help pinpoint where she is sore. Make sure to feel her all over. One of my geldings was off in his left hind as well, but his soreness was steming from his back. To me your mare looks like maybe there may be something in her left shoulder. Maybe.

I think it is very great that you are trying to talk to your mare. The more you try and the more you listen the more she will try to tell you. Pay very close attention to her body language. If she is a stoic mare, a subtle filck of the ear or lick of the lips can indicate something and that will tell you more then a strong gesture like a tail filck or moving away.

Have you settled on a new name yet? Good Luck!L

Thanks Ill have to spend sometime feeling her left legs and shoulder, No lol I havent found a new barn name Cept Cozy And Gypsy those are the only ones she likes.

Latest posts

Back