I have found some wonderful horse

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Betsy

Reaction score
I got some for christmas last year they were 3 in a box. and I have already read all 3. so I went and got 2 more!! They are really good books!!!

It looks like their for the younger readers, but I'm 29 and don't care lol. But they are good books!!!

Here's their website:

Phantom Stallion Books

That is toooo funny! I am a Para-Educator, and I spend most of my day in a third grade classroom. We recently had testing, so there wasn't a whole lot for me to do. I walked over to the books and pulled one off the shelf called "The horse in the mirror". I spent the two days of testing, reading that book. I got half way through it and had to ask the teacher if I could bring it home to finish it.
default_rolleyes.gif
I was really embarrassed, but I just had to know how it ended! Here I am 28 years old, and reading a third grade level book.
default_laugh.png
Still a big kid at heart I guess.

Yes, that is a good series of books. My daughter has read most of them.

If you ever know of a younger aged child that wants to read a cute book series read called Sheltie the Shetland Pony. The author is from England but it is really cute. I have read a few of them and I'm old.

I am dreamlands daughter.

I absoultly love those books!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
They are awsome. I think that i am on book number 16. I would be farther but i can't find number 17.

I love those books, I read the whole series, and would like to read the new one by Terry Farley.

Back