I have added some new pics of Atiya taken May 21st

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats on a nice filly
default_smile.png

Awwwwww!

Dang, Rosie is special. All the more so for your patience in waiting till she was ready to work out

her issues.

Maybe Rosie's love affair with Sunny was just to much for her to resist.

Atiya!!!!!!

That is wonderful!! What a terrific present!

Hi Guys sorry I havent been on but been up to my eyes as this Sunday is our local agricultural show and I run the miniature classes so trying to get everything ready.

Weather has been really cold and windy till today when it was calm, sunny and really warm. So she took off her Jammies finally lol.

I manged to get a few pics of her. She has a serious beard going on that I would love to clip on and under her neck lots of long hair there too. Maybe if we get a really hot summer she might get a small clip but I wont hold my breath LOL.

So here is Miss Atiya at 5 days old enjoying a frolic outside.

Atiyaedit-1.jpg

Atiya4edit.jpg

Atiya6edit.jpg

Atiya9edit.jpg

Atiya10edit.jpg

Oh Karina, she is just amazing!! And those pictures are fabulous, you must be so thrilled with her (and Rosie of course!)

We also had a lovely warm sunny day today, what a change from of late - but more rain forecast for tonight I'm afraid. I do hope it clears up in time for your show
default_yes.gif

huge congrats, what a great story and happy ending, there both lovely
default_smile.png
xx

Well I am back - well almost back as Valerie leaves tomorrow so wont be on much till I have myself back together.

But thought I would share a few pics of Atiya wearing her lovely rain coat (a dog coat LOL)

Atiya4edit-1.jpg

Atiya5edit.jpg

Look at how aerodynamic I am

Atiya6edit-1.jpg

And Yes I NAILED the landing

Atiya7edit.jpg

Look I can also land on one leg

Atiya9edit-1.jpg

The show went well yesterday and the weather was FANTASTIC. The crowds were huge and a lot of horses showing and jumping. The meter class was very popular.

My classes were down on last yr but who knows they might go up again next yr.

But here is our Supreme Champion of Show

Dreamacres Time 2 Shine - Yearling Colt - Falabella Blend

Levi4edit.jpg

LeviHead2edit.jpg

Reserve Champion of Show - Shalom Never Too Rich For Bob - 2yr old AMHA Colt (Little Kings Buck On Broadway Son)

Bob3edit.jpg

Bobhead2edit.jpg

2nd Reserve Champion of Show - Dreamacres Perfectly Painted Pollyanna - 4yr old AMHA Mare

Pollyedit.jpg

Your little acrobat is just beautiful Karina....she would get all 10's from this USA judge!! Sounds like you had a great day showing too!! All your horses are beautiful...and I happen to love the baby beard!!

Atiya is SOO gorgeous I love her name! haha and those pics are fantastic!! you msut be thrilled!! what a present Rosie has given you!!

so when are Slaney and Shimmer due this year? I can't wait to see their babies this year!

What a lovely little filly, your pictures are fantastic!

Oh she is just little Miss Perfect Karina!!
default_thumbup.gif

So glad the weather turned fine for the show - beautiful champion horses too!!
default_yes.gif

I thought I would share a few new pics I took of Atiya on Monday. She would have been 3 wks & 3 days old (she is 4 wks old tomorrow)

She likes nothing more then to run and buck around the place. I love to watch her - plus she thinks she is getting ready for the Galway races LOL

Atiyaedit-2.jpg

Atiya4edit-2.jpg

Atiya2edit.jpg

Atiya6edit-2.jpg

Atiya5edit-1.jpg

Atiya3edit.jpg

Latest posts

Back