I have a SECRET!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! he's beaitiful!!! Congrats!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Shelia B.

Very nice boy! Congratulations!!! Glad you spilled the secret. :D

Many many CONGRATULATIONS my friend
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

He is gorgeous, just what you have been looking for. It will be interesting to see what he throws from Dragon's 'soon to be born' fillies in future years??

Speaking of the wonderful little man himself, he is developing some quite 'picklish' behaviour just now, so guess he is really starting to feel at home and relaxing away from his 'I'm on my best behaviour' time LOL!! But we love him more each day, if that is possible!

Will pm soon with up-dates. Hope you can get your new lad home very soon.

Anna

Thanks everyone. I am excited. His foals will have GGA in their names(my Dad's initials) to honor my Dad, who recently passed away.

Does anyone have any shippers that they really liked to recommend?

Anna, I am sorry that Dragon is being a pickle, really was very rare for him when he was here... are your mares coming into season? You know, boys will be boys. He is usually a gentleman!

Robin

Last edited by a moderator:
Robin I LOVE that idea with the initials. You are so special and I admire your relation you had and still have with your father!!!!

Aww, thanks Lea. My Dad was one of the last of the good guys.
default_wub.png

Robin

What a handsome boy you found!!

Congrats! I cant wait to see more pix and then see his babies when he has his turn!!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations - I see lots of colorful babies in your future!
default_aktion033.gif
Very nice boy you have.

Jan

Congrats Robin on finding your stallion!!! He is very colorful!!!
default_yes.gif

Wow, he is just gorgeous as is that mare that someone else posted!! I too have a harlequin dane, I would love to see a picture of yours! You will have to take a picture of them together. tee hee. Enjoy him!

I have seen him in person, and was infact just looking at him on there website yesterday. Suprised they sold him.

Latest posts

Back