I have a new boy also

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Indian Acres

Reaction score
I have never gone on here to show my new horses as they have come in and I have some horses that I am VERY proud of. But I am just bursting at the seems to post this boy. lol I have been in love with FWF Little Wardance for a very very very long time. Well, due to another colt I bought not really working out for us and JSW being awesome at how he handles business, we now have this amazing yearling here on our farm.

JSW Magic Juan is an awesome yearling and I believe will be the start of something wonderful for us here. I am excited about this boy in the long run here on our farm. I have several other wonderful stallion that I am hoping to keep fillies back that will eventually be bred to JSW Magic Juan. He is sired by FWF Blue Boys Magic Man and is out of a Buckeroo daughter.

I had to wait a couple weeks to post this until the ephoto I bought was processed. So here it is!

JSW Magic Juan
default_wub.png

Small_Magic_Juan.jpg

Congratulations!!! I am a HUGE fan of FWF Blue Boys Magic Man get and love the Buckeroo line too! The photo is pretty small, but he looks lovely!

Congratulations!!! I am a HUGE fan of FWF Blue Boys Magic Man get and love the Buckeroo line too! The photo is pretty small, but he looks lovely!

If you click on the photo you can see it bigger. I am not sure why it won't let me just load it regular size.
default_wacko.png

Congratulations!! He is gorgeous!

Thank you guys, I really really am excited about this boy. Buckskin/Dun pinto is my favorite color of all and then he is from such great lines. I am just thrilled.

oh wow..he is just breathtaking...look at his head....yum....congratulations on an outstanding boy!!!!! Lucky you! And a buckskin to boot..one of my favorites...
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

MAJOR CONGRATULATIONS !

No wonder you couldn't hold back on showing off this one - spectacular!!
default_wub.png

I love those bloodlines(own a FWFS B B Magic Man daughter myself), I'd say

he is definitely showing his breeding.

WOWZERS!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
Man he's a knock out!!
default_aktion033.gif
I'm in love with him!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
He's beautiful!! BIG CONGRAT'S on that little man!! Buckskin and pinto and good bloodlines, what more could a person want?! Good luck with him!

Becky M.

Latest posts

Back