I had a BIG surprise today!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjnov

Reaction score
Well last night I went to feed, check on 3 mares, one was mine, Star is a appaloosa bred mare with characteristics. So as I got done feeding the big horses and checking on 2 of them, I went and checked on Star and Cool who were outside in their little pasture. And I found 3 horses instead of 2! Star had her foal, she was due March 15th. Its a grey colt with spots on his butt and a star on his forehead. I have no clue how to post pics, but once I find out how too I will.

:aktion033: lt's always nice when things go right and a new person is just there..

Pictures......Pictures........ :aktion033: :aktion033:

Congrats!
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations! Those are the best surprises......when everything goes well!!! :bgrin

Congrats on the foal. Sounds gorgeous. :aktion033:

If you want you can send me the pics through email and I can post them for you.

-Nicole

Oh congrats!! I am partial to the spotted ones!!

All this news of new babies!! OH GOSH! My neighbors beat me and one of their mares foaled this morning. I am on mare stare waiting for a spotted one of my own!

PICS!!

Here are the pictures.

Posting them for jjnov.

He is very cute.

Wondering tho if you wanted to take a picture of the spots on his butt, maybe a close up?

Here he is:

DSCN0768.jpg

DSCN0756.jpg

-Nicole

Very nice what color is the sire the mom looks solid is she?

both parents are solid, except while clipping mom last week, i found tiny white and black spots all over her body. She has molting on her mouth and her vulva, she looks to be liver chestnut, I do not have her papers in hand to tell ya. Sire is a son of Skip A Star. He is a sorrel.

Congrats!!! You have a GEM of a little maiden mare!!!
default_yes.gif
:

MA

Congratulations on a really nice foal! I'm with some of the others who posted, "Show Us The Spots!" LOL!

Pam C.

Latest posts

Back