I got my first mini today!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taxi

Reaction score
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
I got my first mini named Disco today! He is doing great. Gage(~Palomino~) came with me to get him and then we stopped at his farm and picked up his two and brought them to our house to stay with him for a while, they are all doing great and they love each other! I just wanted to tell Laurie (Critterhugger) thanks for selling him to me. He will be forever loved!

Gage is going to post pictures when he leaves my house of all of them together!

Thanks for letting me share!

Chelsey and Gage

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, I hope you experience the love and joy of owning a miniature!

LoveCoco said:
Oh thats great ..if that is him in your avatar, he is just beautiful!

Leeana

518582[/snapback]

Yep! Thats him!

CONGRATS! Can't wait to see those pictures!!
biggrin.gif

Whoo hooo!!! That's wonderful! He's very cute! Let's see more of him please when you can. CONGRATS!

Congratulations and will be anxious to see pictures.

Joyce

Even after 15 years, I gotta say, there is NOTHING like that feeling when you bring home your FIRST mini!!!!!

Yay! MA

Congrats, Chelsey! :)

He is beautiful! I'll have to stop and see him on my way through Coalville one of these days! :)

Susan O.

Hi Everyone!

I will get pictures either tonight or tomarrow, after I left Chelsey's I forgot I had left my camera at her house, whoops!

He is such a cutie, and it was nice meeting Laurie too:)

My little horse, Palley and Disco almost look exactly the same when you are looking at the back of them, we kept getting them mixed up LOL

Today is the first morning in 2 and a half years that I have woke up and not have horses out there, Its so weird, but there just about 3 miles way from me, so I will have to go see them alot for the few days they are up there!!

Gage

~Palomino~ said:
Hi Everyone!
I will get pictures either tonight or tomarrow,  after I left Chelsey's I forgot I had left my camera at her house, whoops!

My little horse, Palley and Disco almost look exactly the same when you are looking at the back of them,  we kept getting them mixed up LOL

Today is the first morning in 2 and a half years that I have woke up and not have horses out there,  Its so weird,  but there just about 3 miles way from me, so I will have to go see them alot for the few days they are up there!!

Gage

519047[/snapback]

new_shocked.gif
What!? Why did you move Palley? (Magic too?) Arn't they going back to your house? Why..?
unsure.gif

..Congrats on Disco, Taxi. Hes cute
wub.gif

-Desiree

midnight star stables said:
~Palomino~ said:
Hi Everyone!
I will get pictures either tonight or tomarrow,  after I left Chelsey's I forgot I had left my camera at her house, whoops!

My little horse, Palley and Disco almost look exactly the same when you are looking at the back of them,  we kept getting them mixed up LOL

Today is the first morning in 2 and a half years that I have woke up and not have horses out there,  Its so weird,  but there just about 3 miles way from me, so I will have to go see them alot for the few days they are up there!!

Gage

519047[/snapback]

new_shocked.gif
What!? Why did you move Palley? (Magic too?) Arn't they going back to your house? Why..?
unsure.gif

..Congrats on Disco, Taxi. Hes cute
wub.gif

-Desiree

519223[/snapback]

Chelsey(Taxi) is my real good freind and she lives about 3 miles away from me! We thought it would be less stresfull for her colt if we took Magic and Palley up! They will probably come back around next Saterday, maybe!

She told me on the phone today that Palley and Disco are allready great freinds!

Gage

I will have pictures in a couple of hours! I am going up to her house in the next few miniutes:)

Gage

Back