I got interviewed for the postion of..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammyL

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Hello all,[/SIZE]

I just wanted to share my happiness and excitement! Here goes the story..

But first a little back round..I am a freshmen in high school and am 15 soon to be 16 years old. I have been in FFA since the eighth grade. In the eighth grade I judged horses and I plan to do it again the spring.

I had nothing to do in the fall season for FFA and I was bored. There was no practices to go to, nothing new to learn. So I talked to my Ag Teacher/Chapter Advisor and he gave me an application to apply for a postion on the JR Conduct team. There are two teams of Conduct, JR and SR. Since I'm a freshmen I applied for the JR team. Well, without really knowing what I was getting myself into, I took a leap of faith, and filled out and handed in an application. I applied for the postion of President. Soon after, I got interviewed, along with seven other freshmen. The Sr Officers interviewed us all and then we waited for the moment of truth. Finally, they told us what postion we had recieved. Phillip, a somhmore, looked at me and told me I had got Student Advisor! He is the Sr Student Advisor. And he has helped me alot. Conduct is great so far, kind of tough but fun! Phil has been a great help, and sometimes I drop by and watch SR Conduct practice so I can get a better understanding of what goes on.

We go to the Districts on Nov. 14, 2005. I'm nervous but still very excited. My Chapter Advisor has already decided that we will go on to State, but we will see what happens.

Thanks for listening! I am fairly jumping up and down here! I'm so happy!
biggrin.gif

Sam

Congratulations!

I know how you feel! The suspense is terrible.

Your chapter is much different than ours, we don't have conduct teams.

I am a sophomore but last year I applied for Secretary and had an interview which I was so nervous about (my face was red, I was sweating). At the banquet in April they announced the offices and who received them. When they reached Secretary I was afraid, but it seemed like it took five minutes. JESSICA PRICE! I was shocked.

This year I am trying for Vice President and the next year I am trying for President. And then hopefully state officer of some sort.

Latest posts

Back