I finally did it!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost Spoke Ranch

Reaction score
Hi All:

Well, it was another GREAT World Show! I just received the pictures back from the photographer of my very first World Championship win with “CATCH”! I’ve achieved some Reserves, but never the big banana, so I’m REALLY, REALLY psyched! Catch is now a 9X World/National Champion and 7X Reserve World/National Champion in halter, driving, versatility, and color!

Thank you Austin and everyone behind the scenes for all your VERY hard work to enable this achievement, and of course to my faithful steed “Catch”…I love you!

AMHA2011WORLD1382.jpg

AMHA2011WORLD1384.jpg

Still twirling and dancing on air! Thanks for letting me share my excitement.

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched the show and became a huge fan of your Catch. I can imagine how proud you must be. Congratulations on all his wins.

One thing I noticed about your boy. He is SO well trained and stands stacked, without your having to constantly place him.

Lizzie

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I envy you! You have such an amazing horse. I saw him at the National show this year and all I can say is WOW! You should be very proud to have such a very talented horse.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations, Dawn!! Catch is a very special stallion! What an accomplishment!!

Pam

How aptly named he is - he certainly is catching the dreams big time for you! Congratulations!!!!!!

I have been drooling over your boy Catch ever since I got into miniature horses. LOVE those spots. Congratulations.

Congratulations Dawn! I know you must be beyond thrilled as you should be.
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats Dawn & Tommy & CATCH !!

What a Huge accomplishment, I know you all love him dearly
default_smile.png
)

I am so happy for you guys !!

~Sandy

Thanks Everybody!

We appreciate your congrats soooooooo much. I'm amazed at how many of you actually saw "Catch" in action...that's awesome. Next time feel free to come over and say hi to him...he's such a ham and will LOVE the attention.

Thanks again!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

WHOOO HOOO.. WAY TO GOOOOO.

CONGRATS.TO BOTH YOU AND CATCH.

IT WAS A HARD YEAR THIS YEAR TO EXCELL. A LOT OF NEW COMPETITION AND BETTER OLD COMPETITION.

I KNEW CATCH COULD DO IT.

Congratulations you guys! Loved seeing you all there and chatting with you always a pleasure! Hope to see you at Vegas ;) get to working on that LOL

A HUGE congrats, Dawn and Tommy!!!

He is totally stunning!
default_smile.png

Susan O.

Your smile says it all Dawn!!! Congrats to you and so glad you finally got the banana, LOL I remember not too long back that someone was a little hesitant about going into the show ring? Well earned and deserved and what a wonderful list of accomplishments!!

Latest posts

Back