Proudly introducing Lost Spoke's WD Karma

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost Spoke Ranch

Reaction score
Hi All:

For those Lost Spoke Winter Dreamcatcher aka "CATCH" fans...I proudly introduce his outstanding daughter Lost Spoke's WD Karma. She went to her first show a couple weeks ago (AMHR area 7 show) and came home with a RESERVE GRAND CHAMPION JUNIOR MARE title! Karma, I'm so proud of you as I am of your daddy Catch!

Special thanks to Austin for his wonderful job showing Karma and photographer Kevin Kidder for capturing these wonderful memories of Karma and Catch.
default_smile.png

MG5913.jpg

MG5921.jpg

MG5928.jpg

MG5985.jpg

MG6067.jpg

Lastly, here is a pic of Karma's daddy Catch in the halter portion of the versatility class.

catcharea7burbank2011ver.jpg

Enjoy!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
What a stunning mare! Congrats on your well-deserved wins and thanks for sharing another picture of the fabulous Catch!

They are both absolutely stunning! Definitely some of the nicest appies out there.

Many congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

That is a very beautiful young lady you have there - of course we all know her Daddy is gorgeous!
default_wub.png

Anna

She is gorgeous filly, Congrats.

Of course with a gorgeous Daddy like Catch how could she be anything else

As soon as I saw LOST SPOKE I was hoping it would be Catch, but I also knew that if its Lost Spoke it would be great no matter who it was!!

Thanks for not dissapointing me!! Karma is stunning, Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
Catch looks wonderful as always!
default_wub.png

Thanks all for your wonderful and encouraging comments regarding Catch and his daughter Karma. I appreciate them sooooo much.

Also, we just got word from Austin that Karma won 2 GRANDS and a RESERVE GRAND CHAMPION at the AMHA Pacific Coast Show this past weekend! Unfortunately, I don't think there will be any pictures from that show to share.

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Awesome and congrats on the latest show news too! She is doing her daddy, and you both, proud for sure!! Keep those spots in the winner's circle!!

She'd be a pretty mare in any color, and Catch is gorgeous as he always is.
default_smile.png
It is so nice to see really pretty, well conformed appies...there are a number of breeders now focusing on quality, but I remember many years ago that no one apparently gave much thought to conformation, as long as they had color. That applied to big horses, but it has been the same regardless of size.

Jan

Latest posts

Back