AMHR NATIONALS Lost Spoke Ranch RESULTS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost Spoke Ranch

Reaction score
What a roller coaster ride of emotions we had at this years Nationals! It went from the gate to bringing home several additional National Championships!

First, I want to thank Austin Van Wyck of Victory Lane Training Center for presenting our babies so well and for having the energy to stay awake through some VERY long days.

Catchs little daughter Karma came down with a mild case of colic and was a bit bloated for her yearling filly class on Thursday and she got the gate. Then a few hours later she brought home her first National title coming in AMHR National Top Five in the Multi Color Mare class!

Catch of all things got the gate in Multi Color, but then brought home: AMHR National Top Five (3rd) Open Country Pleasure Driving 32" to 34" out of 43 entries, AMHR National Top Five Open Country Pleasure Driving Stakes, and finished with a bang as: AMHR NATIONAL CHAMPION OPEN COUNTRY PLEASURE STALLIONS, under and AMHR NATIONAL CHAMPION OPEN VERSATILITY, under!

Were very happy with the results and thank everyone involved in putting on the AMHR National Show for making it all possible. You make many people VERY happy!

Now its on to the AMHA World to see what we can do there!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

catchaimee2011nationals.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!!! They both did fantastic!
default_smile.png
I was watching that multi color class and thought hmmmmm afterward. Oh well, to each his own-Catch is a star in my book!

Congratulations! I happened to watch those classes on line! I was rooting for you!
default_aktion033.gif

I saw one of his driving classes on line too- congrats on your wins and placings!! That is so awesome! Well deserved for a very talented horse- and I am sure Karma will follow in his footsteps!

Congratulations! Catch is always a treat to watch, nice to see a stallion that is so versatile and well mannered!

Jan

Congrats on a great showing. I had written elsewhere on this forum after the show, that I've never been a great fan of Appys and only liked one other. Not knowing Catch, I actually had to listen to the announcer and write down his name. So I looked him up and found your website. I really did fall in love with your handsome and willing horse and watched him through his several classes.

Lizzie

Latest posts

Back