I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Donna Im so happy for you. I love Sweetie and bred to your beautiful little stallion that should be some baby. Congratulations.

:aktion033: :aktion033: Congrats Dona!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Can't wait to see the foal! I too had the same thing happen to me last year. The vet said there was an infection then she had a baby.

Should be one beautiful foal from those 2 parents. Congratulations !!!

Joyce

DONA!!!!!!!!!!! I am THRILLED for you( and Sweetie) You KNOW how much I adore her!

I was going to email you to find out what she was up to and saw your post!!!!

I wouldn't worry that she had an infection prior to getting pregnant, chances are she cleaned herself out then came into heat and did the deed!

I have two tinies that didn't get in foal, I am going to have them cultured, U/S, maybe give some prostaglandins if there is fluid,(is that right?) and the flush if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so excited for you :aktion033: This is going to be one knock out foal...momma is gorgeous and I have drooled over your stallion ever since I saw that pic of him over a year ago. DROOLING !!!!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations Dona on your little 'Hunny Bun'
default_wink.png
:

I can't wait to see 'her'.

I think in your place I would probably do a 10 day round of SMZ....would make me feel better.
default_yes.gif
:

Charlotte

Congratulations Dona! Here's to hoping for a happy healthy baby for you! Hope all goes well for Sweetie!
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations, Dona, and best wishes for a safe and healthy pregnancy!

Liz M.

:aktion033: Congrats Dona,,,,,,,so excited for you!

You know what they say,,,,,,,,,you can always get pregnant when you quit really trying! Must go for horses as well!

I love Destiny, wow-o-wow. Looking forward to seeing your baby! I am happy and excited for you :aktion033:
default_smile.png
!!!!!!!!!

DONA!!!!!!!!!!! I am THRILLED for you( and Sweetie) You KNOW how much I adore her!

I was going to email you to find out what she was up to and saw your post!!!!

I wouldn't worry that she had an infection prior to getting pregnant, chances are she cleaned herself out then came into heat and did the deed!

I have two tinies that didn't get in foal, I am going to have them cultured, U/S, maybe give some prostaglandins if there is fluid,(is that right?) and the flush if needed.
Well....actually, she has to be pregnant from her June breeding, as she is already bagging (in "lobed" stage) and seems to be farther along than my other two mares in that area! And she's a maiden! And the other two are due around late April - mid May.

The vet checked Sweetie for the infection in September....so she was probably around 3 mo. preggers at that point.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Thanks everyone for your "well wishes". I haven't been online for a couple days, as my trusty ole computer crashed on me again. BUT....all is well now, as I had my brand new computer (Windows VISTA) installed tonight..and loving it!!!
default_wub.png
: My old computer was up & down so much the last few months....I know I had to have lost lots of e-mails. I apologize if anyone has tried to reach me & got no response. It was because I probably didn't get your e-mail in the first place. Hopefully those problems are all in the past now with my new system up & running.
default_yes.gif
:

Dona that is great news :aktion033: - I'm guessing she will have a tiny, tiny black/white homozygous filly with blue eyes (who does tricks too
default_wink.png
: )
default_wub.png
: I agree with Charlotte, I'd put her on SMZ as well. Just in case.

Latest posts

Back