I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow I am so sorry. Sometimes I feel the unexplained deaths are worse than any other type. I hope you don't blame yourself and just remember we are all here for you. Don't play the would of could of's sometimes things just happen -K- Put a smile on your face knowing she is an angel
wub.gif

I am so sorry for your loss your little angel girl was so beautiful.

It is so hard sometimes to understand why things happen the way they do,and I know things like this are especially hard to deal with.

Feel free to pm me if you want to.

Hugs

Bonnie
wub.gif

Oh, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Hugs coming your way.

God Bless you,

Lisa

How heartwrenching this must be for you....to lose your beloved little baby so quickly, and with no apparent reason why.
sad.gif

You are in my thoughts & prayers. Thank God she didn't suffer.

Words cannot express how sorry I am for the loss of your sweet baby! God speed little one! You will be in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

Tammie~

I am just in tears for you - I can't believe this... I am so, so sorry as I understand your pain.

Liz R.

Edit to add that I hope you contact Bonnie. She is awesome and may be able to help you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so sorry for your loss. (((hugs)))

Wish I had the words to make you feel better. You are in my thoughts and prayers

I am so sorry to hear about Donte. What a shock. Will you have the vet try to find out what happened? Our thoughts are with you. Give yourself some hugs to your family and your other minis for us.

I am so very sorry for your loss, she was so pretty! Sending prayers for you and your family and her!

Joyce

I'm so sorry to hear this, I know what its like to lose one so unexpectedly, even tho the one I'd lost at that age was the result of a freak accident.

My gosh, so many lately! What can I possible say except my heart goes out to you and I can feel your pain..I'm sincerely So so sorry! Maxine

So sorry for your loss of Donte...
wub.gif
You must be heartbroken...
no.gif

hhpminis said:
OK, What is going on with these babies?  I am so very very sorry.  I cant stand to read aother thread about a baby just dying for no known reason.  This is making me really worried!Does anyone have any ideas?  Dr Pam?

517192[/snapback]

I second that plea. It's scary having a 6 month old of my own that we've only had for 1 1/2 months. I'd like to hear of any explainations for such sudden deaths. We'd all like to be able to "look" for something, anything to avoid this happening.

So sorry for your all of you who have had losses.

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful little filly.
sad.gif
My heart aches for all of those that have lost horses lately, so extremely sad.
sad.gif

Back