I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, I am so sorry. I only wish there was some way I could ease your pain, it is a terrible thing to lose a little friend at all, let alone like this.

(((((HUGS)))))

sad.gif
I'm so sorry for your loss
no.gif

So unexpected and sudden, that must be horrible and heartbreaking for you. From what I read, at least she did not suffer. I hope that is a comfort.

I am so very, very sorry about little Donte....
no.gif

It would seem that God had a large recall on some of his favorite Angels here lately. So many going home to heaven....

I am glad for the time that you were able to share together, and all the wonderful memories, and smiles that Donte gave to you. I ache for the pain of your loss and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
wub.gif

Nancy

I am so sorry.

How awful reading this, I feel just sick inside.

The feeling of love that a person has for these precious little ones is just unreal and to lose one is heartbreaking.

Hugs and prayers for you as you grieve for your precious Donte.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sending you prayers and many hugs, it hurts so for you to have to go through this, please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers for your Donte
wub.gif

So sorry to hear of your loss. It is heartbreaking and this had to be a terrible shock for you. Cherish the memories!

I am so sorry that you lost your beloved baby. I know you are hurting. Bless you & I send you hugs. So sad!

no.gif
I'm soooo sorry for your loss. Rest in piece sweet Donte.

Christy

[SIZE=14pt]OMG - I'm so sorry! Lots of prayers coming your way![/SIZE]

Barbie

So sorry to hear about the loss of your little one - such a shame. My thoughts are with you.

poor donte
sad.gif
no.gif
im sorry for your loss i dont know what i would do if that happened
no.gif

NO!!! NO!!!! I'm just stunned! Theresa, I don't know what to say. I can't believe your baby left like that. I wish I had words to ease your pain. I'm SO sorry! Donte was a lovely little girl. Rest in peace little one.

{{{{Hugs}}}} and prayers.

Oh my goodness...trying to understand what happened is so hard and most likely something we will never know in most cases which for me, is so hard. God Bless

Connie

[SIZE=14pt]So sorry for you and your little one. a similar thing happened last year to a 5 month old filly I was getting from the McCarthys. Whiskey was fine at dinner and at 9 was dead in her stall.... no one knows why. Sometimes babies just decide not to stay or someting. They suspected an aneurysm that time.[/SIZE]

Lyn

I am so sorry to hear about your precious little filly. I had something similiar happen to my 7 month old filly, Carmel Cookie, this past January. She was fine one day and gone the next. It hurts so much to lose one at any time, but especially when there just dont seem to be a reason for it, all I could tell myself was that God had special plans for my special little girl, and she will be in a much better place romping with all the other minis and never very far from me, and the same will be true with yours and anyone else who has lost one. (((huggs ))) to you. Corinne

Latest posts

Back