I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockin r

Reaction score
I went out to fed at 730 to night. She was standing in the pasture playing with Shooter. 5 mins later I went to bring them in and she was down, laying like she was a sleep. The first thing I thought of was she fainted. I have read here that minis do that so I didn't panic. She was warm to the touch. After a few minutes of trying to wake her I PANICED. Tryed giving her cpr and heart compressions. I worked on her franticly for 30 mins. My husband had to pull me off of her. I am sooo devasted over this. I have no idea what could of happened to her...no blood...nothing coming out of her nose or her ears. It was as if she just laid down and went to slepp. She is now resting in her favorite spot...I just can't bear this. I love my babies more than anything!!!!!!!! OMG shw was just a baby!!! 5 mths on the 12th. I have to go I can't see to type anynore.

aug05667.jpg

Oh My Goodness, I am so sorry for the loss of your little girl. Prayers for you to find peace in knowing that she went peacefully. I'm so sorry.

Oh, I am so sorry. What a nightmare to go through.

Rest in peace, little one!

I am so very sorry It's so devastating when things happen so fast and without apparent reason
no.gif
So sorry.....

I'm so sorry for the loss of such a sweet little one. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm so sorry for your loss. ((((HUGS))))

Oh my Lord, what a shock...... Saying that I'm sorry doesn't seem good enough.....

Please take care,

MA

OH my God I am so sorry!

I know how this is hurting you so much!

Hugs and prayers to you. Sorry you had to lose such a precious little one!

(((((Hugs))))) So sorry to hear about your filly! I too have recently lost two like this... they were both fine but the next morning they were down and they died. I only posted about the one that died on Nov. 27 but I lost the second filly a week later on Dec. 3. They were 6 & 7 months old at the time they died.
no.gif

How horrible! I can only say how sorry I am and that my heart goes out to you.

The unexplained sudden loss is just horrible. My thoughts are with you in this time of sadness - Having been in your shoes, as many others have as well, we truly understand your pain. I am so very sorry.

Latest posts

Back