I am scared!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone,...

You see,...That is why I went to the surgeon yesterday,.....I wish I could go to the normal dentist,....but,...I am TERRIFIED,....I dont mean a little bit either,.....I embarese(sp?) myself!

We dont have ANY plan or nothing,....and they told me yesterday,...they have to have the money UP FRONT.

Our dentist in town told me last year that he doesent do the pills or the laughing gas,.....

Oh well,...maybe someday,..I dont get as much toothaches as I use too,.....I just dont like the blisters,..and stuff,...and am scared of breaking them off more,..so,..I dont eat anything hard.
default_sad.png

Thanks again to all of you :saludando:

I know you can get a dental loan here and a small payback plan, you won't believe how much better you will feel once it's done. It took me years to get my wisdom teeth pulled and I made it quite sure that the dentist knew I was to be majorly doped up. Got love that valium. Went out and woke up with the gauze in my mouth and feeling just woozy enough. No pain, no drill noise, nothing that's the only way to go. Now if I could build my courage up again and have my back tooth pulled you might believe me huh! :new_shocked:

I can certainly feel for you as I am terrified of the dentist myself. Blame it mostly on my childhood as it seems like every Sat. I was in the Dentist's chair and I've had a lot of work done over my lifetime. I would rather do anything than go to a Dentist for work. However, if he is going to put you out, you won't feel a thing and I won't be so nervous about it. When you come to, it will all be over with but the healing process.

Just recently, I needed two fillings and a top gum stitched that has worn away. I looked up a Dentist who does laser and you don't feel a thing. It is all done with a hose and cold water and you feel absolutely nothing. It's a wonderful way if you have dental insurance to have painless dental work done and you feel wonderful afterwards as well. If you don't have dental insurance, though it is very expensive. The two fillings and the gum work cost me over $900.00 as I don't have dental insurance.

I wish you lots of luck and am surprised you are having it done on a Sunday. Dentists here in CT do not work on Sundays. Please let us know how you make out.

Joyce

Latest posts

Back