I Am On Cloud 9

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

albahurst

Reaction score
I do hope it is ok to share a very personal achievement with all of you. My AMHA Honor Roll belt buckles came today and I cannot even begin to tell you what these awards mean to me. I was awarded Grand Champion Multicolor Mare and Grand Champion Special Needs with Gelding or Mare. I also received a Top Ten (third) in Ammy Jr Mares, Level 1. What a fun and rewarding year I had! Thank you, Frank and Charlotte, for all the very hard work you did with Star Bright to make this year a very special one for me, indeed! I can't thank you enough.

Now, I will try to post Star Bright's photo on here- but I am not too computer savvy, so if it doesn't show up, you can see this beautiful girl of mine on my Photo Gallery page
default_biggrin.png
Well, actually, she is the one in my avatar. That is her as a weanling. Her yearling show photos are on my website
default_smile.png

Peggy

www.albahurst.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!!!! You should be very proud of yoruself and your beautiful mare
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Excellent! You should be very proud, that is a huge accomplishment!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations!!! What an awesome acheivement! You have a right to be proud and I am glad you shared.

Congratulations, Peggy!!
default_aktion033.gif
You have every right to be proud.

Rita

default_aktion033.gif
CONGRATE'S!!!!!!! That's a huge accomplishment! That is very neat! I'm so happy for you!!
default_yes.gif

Congratulations Peggy! That is awesome news, you have every right to be very proud!!

That is so kind of you Peggy to give Frank and me credit, but I want everyone on here to know how VERY hard you worked to improve your physical condition to the point that you could go out there in the show ring and WIN! And I want them to know of the many hours you spent in the stall with Star Bright just developing the raport with her that went to make a winning team.

Of course, if you hadn't given Star Bright the chance to shine she wouldn't be a multiple World Champion now. THANK YOU Peggy!

Charlotte

Thank you all so much for your kind words and thoughts.

Aren't minis just the sweetest
default_smile.png

Peggy

Peggy,

What amazing, awesome accomplishments! I can see why you'd be so excited and you have every right to be very proud of yourself and your beautiful tiny girl!!

I love great stories like this!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back