Eeeeee.. Proud to announce my new stallion!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K.C. Lunde

Reaction score
default_thumbup.gif

Eeeee!!!! I am so excited to announce him.. I'm going to TRY and keep it short n sweet for ya'll
default_whistling.gif

A few of you might remember the loss of my stallion Kegley's Desert Gold last May.. It was terribly sad.. he was not just a horse, but a best friend!! I've been searching since then for something special! A buckskin of course! But a stallion I could show and love. I found Beau on Reece Family Miniatures, I researched him for weeks before making my offer. Of course I contacted Wade at Lucky Four to learn all about him. (Desert Gold was originally brought up to Canada from Lucky Four-- so how fitting that Dez's replacement is from Lucky Four?). Wade offered a ton of praise for Beau!! So I bought him!!

Lucky Four SantaFe Beau Bey just walked off the trailer last weekend.. Ooooh--wee--doggie, I was excited.. he showed up at 430am and I DID NOT sleep a wink that night! I am so pleased he is so good-natured, easy to catch, and laid back. He has immediately stolen my heart!! (Mares think hes rather sexy too!!)

His father, Lucky Four Impressive Santa Fe Bey is a Multi Reserve, National and National Grand Champion; his mother Lucky Four Supreme Almost a Valentine is now residing in the Netherlands. She has never been bred to anything that was not a world champion! WOW.

Here are some photos I snapped the day after he arrived. Gorgeous weather, fresh powder, free willy!! GO BEAU GO!!!!!!

BeauBey006edit.jpg

BeauBey017edit.jpg

Congratulations! He's very handsome and we're related! I own his paternal brother, Lucky Four Santa Fe So Impressive (pictured in my avatar). Love these horses!

Congratulations! Very handsome fellow, I also have a Lucky Four stallion, Lucky Four Sugar Boys Sundowner, in my avatar.

Latest posts

Back