I am getting a show cart in a few weeks!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniHunterHorseFan

Reaction score
This year I will be driving my mini for the first time in shows. The March Corsicana will be the first time. I am buying a wood show cart from Bobbie Ferraro. She won it at a Pinto World Show. I will do my best to post pictures of it. Now all I need to buy is a show harness. I have one that I can use, it is not very fancy but at least it will work until I can purchase a better one.

This year I will be driving my mini for the first time in shows. The March Corsicana will be the first time. I am buying a wood show cart from Bobbie Ferraro. She won it at a Pinto World Show. I will do my best to post pictures of it. Now all I need to buy is a show harness. I have one that I can use, it is not very fancy but at least it will work until I can purchase a better one.
Wow, if she won it prior to this year, it must be a Jerald. This year I heard that they didn't award carts and everyone was VERY upset.

Congrats
default_aktion033.gif
I will be there and ready to hoop and holler for ya!
default_laugh.png

I am excited for you. We just started driving and although I am very comfortable driving around the house and up and down the road I am VERY anxious about actually showing my little gelding. We do not have an arena but we practice with him and our mare who has started driving. Maybe I'll get the confidence to go out there soon...There are supposed to be some novice or instructional categories added to one of the upcoming shows here in Florida.

Congratulations!!! How exciting for you! I look forward to seeing pictures all hooked up to the new cart.

Tammie

Wow, if she won it prior to this year, it must be a Jerald. This year I heard that they didn't award carts and everyone was VERY upset.
I think this has happened in prior years too. Never have known how the cart giveaway worked that it WASN'T awarded in a particular year. Anyone know?

Back