I am excited to introduce..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Breanne,

you were a joy thru the application process and Martha is really excited about helping you with your gelding. I think he will be a good one for you. I got to meet one of Cherryville Farms kids this last weekend when she picked out her gelding. And we are excited about this program too. If there is anything Cindy, Jose or myself can do to help you let us know.

By the way did you get to see his daddy "Spectacular Bey", he is a really beautiful stallion. I bought his full brother after I saw Bey the first time because of his good nature and beauty.

In any case congradulations and stay in touch. :aktion033: :aktion033: :saludando:

Congratulations. That is great. I look forward to seeing you show him.

Congrats!!!! He looks great and your gelding looks happy to have a new friend.

Congratulations!

You already know I think he's tops and so happy for you and he, too!

It will be exciting watching you both in the years to come.

Liz M.

Thanks for the compliments!
default_wub.png
:

By the way did you get to see his daddy "Spectacular Bey", he is a really beautiful stallion. I bought his full brother after I saw Bey the first time because of his good nature and beauty.
Nope.. He is getting fitted right now. I REALLY wish I could have though!

Ray will have him at the AMHA nationals, go over and see him. He is pretty special. He looked a lot like your little guy when he was a youngster.

Good Luck and keep us posted.

Ray will have him at the AMHA nationals, go over and see him. He is pretty special. He looked a lot like your little guy when he was a youngster.

Good Luck and keep us posted.

Thanks for telling me! That is going to be a MUST for me.
default_yes.gif
:

Looks like he already made a new friend! Congratualtions on a handsome new boy!! :aktion033:

Thanks guys! I did not expect this thread to come back up, but I appreciate the comments!
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back