I am excited to introduce..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_minihorses4ever_

Reaction score
I would like for everyone to meet my new 8 month old colt (soon to be gelding), ERL Spectacular Romeo. His sire is WF Pattons Spectacular Bey (A son of Glenns General Patton), and his dam, Little Kings Starlight Supreme, has produced MANY national champions. So needless to say, I am very excited about him! :cheeky-smiley-006:

I got Romeo as a part of the IAMHA Gelding Mentoring Program (Read more about it HERE). I am VERY excited about the next two years, and am so honored to be working with Martha Hickham of ERL. I want to thank them for giving me this wonderful opportunity!
default_wub.png
:

Here he is as his unfit, unclipped self. I can't wait to see what he looks like next show season!

Romeo003.jpg

Romeo004.jpg

And here he is meeting Willie.. I love these boys so much!

Romeo3005.jpg

Romeo006.jpg

(Love the tongue here :risa_suelos: )

Romeo007-1.jpg

Thanks for reading about my new boy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Breanne, CONGRATULATIONS on being selected for the mentor program!!! Your colt is just lovely, and I know you are going to have fun with him! You will learn so much from Martha, I am sure. This is a terrific opportunity being provided by some of our larger farms to the miniature horse owners, exhibitors, and breeders of the future!

OH what a PRETTY boy!!! :new_shocked:

You are going to have so much fun with him!!!!
default_yes.gif
:

AWESOME boy, and clearly he and your other gelding were fast friends! I can't wait to see show updates on that handsome fellow. Congratulations!

Awe Congrats! I never get things like a top notch show horse for free. Man your lucky
default_wub.png
: One day Ill win something LOL Im SO unlucky :eek:

Congratulations on that beautiful boy!!! I think he'll give you a hundred reasons to smile in the years to come!!!

Congratulations, Breanne! My son, Jacob, will also be participating in the Gelding Mentoring Program. His gelding will be provided by Jane Macon of Alamo Miniatures. We will make the looong trip to Texas from Georgia in October to pick him up. Jacob is so excited he can hardly stand it!

Congratulations again!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! He is an awesome colt and you will have so much fun with him. The gelding incentive program is absolutely the best - and you are so lucky to be part of it!!!!!!!

Congratulations! :aktion033: The pictures made me laugh because I've got quite a few just like them of another color-matched pair, Liz's colt Pyro and my Kody, in the exact same poses at the same apparent ages. Willie even has the same gentle expression. How fun! I look forward to "watching" you with this guy over the next two years.
default_yes.gif
:

Leia

Thanks so much for the compliments guys!
default_cheers.gif
:

RedWagon, how cool is that? Hopefully we will eventually meet up at some point! I am sure he is excited just as much as I am. :aktion033:

Congratulations Breanne. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

I expect to see you out there kickin' butt now.

default_smile.png

And RedWagon, Congratulations to Jacob. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

When you pass thru Houston on your way to Jane's, give us a call and stop by if you have the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!! How lucky is that??? I will look forward to updates on your gelding!

Thanks.
default_wub.png
:

Al, I may take him in October (GHMHC) just to get the experience, but I haven't decided yet.. We'll see.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back