I am devastated ...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, gosh, I am so sorry for your losses.....Let your memories light your way through these sad times...(Native American saying)

Wow, sounds like you've had your share of sadness and loss.
sad.gif
I'm wishing you a brighter tomorrow and may the remainder of the year be better for you. No one should have to face so much loss at one time. May your memories of your loved ones bring you smiles...

I am so sorry for all that you are going through...I know how hard it is. Please take comfort in knowing that we are all keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

Best,

Liz R.

Sending you a big (((HUG))) I know you are having a hard time with all this burden but sometimes a hug can help! You are in my thoughts and prayers.

We are so very sorry for the loss of your loved ones and beloved horse we hope you find some comfort in this sad time.

Oh Nancy......I am so sincerely sorry.

Susan O.

Oh Nan, i am just heartbroken for you. I know what a horrible year you are having and I am so very sorry about your folks. You have my prayers and sympathy. Do remember to take care of "you". Hugs Debs

I'm so sorry, more of a load than anyone should have to carry in such a short time.

Jan

I wanted to add that you will get through this. My mom died in 1997. In Aug 2003 my father died. Thanksgiving week of 2003 my grandmother died. Then I found my dog of 14 years dead on the lawn.

You do get through this. But you have to work at it and take care of yourself. Get support everywhere you can get it-- even if it's the grocery clerk! Seriously. Don't isolate yourself!!

Nancy,

I am so sorry to hear about your beautiful mare, I am hoping you can find some solace.

Hugs

Bonnie

bye-sad.gif
crybaby.gif
I am so sorry. What terrible shocks, all of them! (((((HUGS)))))

no.gif
OMG Nancy, I am SOOOOO terribly sorry for all your tragic losses. You have every right to feeld devastated. (((HUGS)))

Dear Nancy,

I don't know why things happen the way they do sometimes, I really don't. I just have to say that God must have a better plan for us that go through these tragedys. Please accept my condolences for your great loses.

Love and Hugs,

Marty

I am so very sorry for all your losses. You have had to bear far too much in far too short a span. Our prayers are with you.

Tony & Carol Greaves

Nancy I am so very, very sorry for your recent losses, my heart just goes out to you!
sad.gif

I wish that there was something I could say to help ease your pain, but I know better than that. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers...
wub.gif

Nancy

So sorry about all your losses. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!

Take care...

Oh Nancy,My heart is with you,There is nothing anyone can say to take the sorrow away. Bless your heart ! ! My prayers are with you. cheryl

NAN Oh I am so very sorry for your losses...
crybaby.gif
crybaby.gif
crybaby.gif
crybaby.gif
crybaby.gif
crybaby.gif

I can't even imagine going through all that in just a short time.

Condolences and Blessings

I PM'd you!

GIANT HUGS!!

Love,

Jenny

Latest posts

Back