I am devastated ...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry for all thats been taken from you...God bless

What a difficult time; I can't imagine. Prayers and thoughts of strength and healing coming your way.

Suzanne and Darrin

I am so very very sorry!!!

Many hugs to you! But know that they are all just a thought away and that you will see them all again.

(((hugs))) and prayers that things get much better for you soon.

ohmy.gif
...She was a beautiful mare! I am sooo very sorry for all your losses! Thoughts and prayers coming your way.

-Kris

I am sooo sorry you are having such a hard year. You are in my prayers.

I don't even know where to start except to say my arms are around you and I will be thinking of you daily. Maxine
sad.gif

Oh my dear, what a terrible time of it for you. Please remember that God IS there for you, even though you may be doubting it now. Please keep the faith and we are all praying for you...

Oh gosh! I am SO VERY sorry to hear this!

Very Sincerely,

Beth Wirht

Thank you all for this amazing outpouring of caring and support! You are an amazing group of people.

We are going out of town for 3 days ... I hope to come back a little more "centered". When I get the autopsy report I'll post the findings.

Thank you all again,

Nancy

Oh, I am so sad right now. We own Kis's 2001 foal. He is one of my favorite guys! I am so sorry this has happened. As silly as it is, I feel like I have to go outside and break it to him that his mom passed away today. Ughhh...I'm just so sorry.
sad.gif

I wish I could share some of my strength with you right now. I hope that you are able to draw some reassurance from all the posts here from friends and the forum in general. A break is a good idea I am glad you decided to take the time to step back and re-group.

We are sending good thoughts and blessings your way.

Sincerely,

Va Lynda Ann

I'm so sorry, Nancy. It's so frightening, and such a helpless feeling when it's so sudden like that and no plausible reasoning.

You have my heartfelt condolences, Nan.
sad.gif
They say the good Lord doesn't give us more than we can handle. But times like this sure makes you wonder why he gives SO much to some all at once.
no.gif

Nan,

I have PM'd you.

I was lucky enough to purchase Kis from Nan several years ago. Then, when we had to cut back, Nan took her back. We were both very excited about seeing a baby from her and Nan's awesome stallion, Armando. Some things are just never meant to be
no.gif

Nan is right when she refers to her as her 'sweet' mare. Kis was a pleasure to be around. Kis had a beatiful baby boy 2 years ago from our stallion, Proteje. I loved this little boy SO very much. He died suddenly at 5 months of age
no.gif
We also lost Proteje, so I know how Nan feels!

Thunder, you are very lucky to have Micro...please give him a kiss for me when you tell him.

Nan, keep hanging in there, we're all praying for you and Kim to get thru this time of trials.

Love,

Pam

Our sympathy and prayers
no.gif

I know good things are coming your way....

I'm sooo sorry. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

(( Hugs ))

Carol

Mini Brook Farm

Oh, Nan! There are no words to adequately express my grief and sorrow for you. I am so terribly sorry for all your losses. I hope it helps at least in some small way to know that you are loved, thought of, and prayed for by so many of us here on the Forum. May God be with you at this sad time.

I am so sorry for everything you have been thru lately, they always say everything happens for a reason, but for us left behind we just dont seem to be able to find that reason. Your mare sure was a beautiful girl.. Corinne

Latest posts

Back