Huybers Utopia - Nellie and Ladybug Due early to mid april

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amanda I have to go out tomorrow morning about 4.00 am cam time. Sorry but my legs are furrier than Marcella's so a trip to the beautician's for me
default_whistling.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

I saw you having a little chat with her Amanda after looking at her milk. Lets hope she wasn't
default_mlala.gif

dont you worry about it Renee. I have other back up watchers, and my hubby gets up close to that time every morning. I'll get him to wake me.

ok well I am off to bed now. Safe foaling if she goes before I wake.

Night all
default_saludando.gif

Gosh, I sure HOPE she goes tonight! I will be checking in as much as possible, and who knows, maybe I will get lucky and have the chance to see her deliver!
default_488.gif

Resting uncomfortably or.....
default_unsure.png
maybe stage 1? Oops, guess not.
default_doh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Udder is slightly bigger than it was this morning, so we are still moving forward, but milk is the same, no changes there. I'm going to go to sleep for a bit, will check back later. Cell phone is charged and on me, so feel free to call if anything exciting happens.
default_smile.png

Ok, will do I'll be up for another hour or so. I'll be checking in throughout the night though, since I am light sleeper.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh forgot to tell you that Pebbles tested negative with the weefoal test so the milk must be from a previous pregnancy. Nellie is back under the second camera at day 298. Wont be putting her up on the webpage until she starts an udder though, or until Marcella foals. :p

Well I guess it is for the best but it is always a little disappointing when they are not pregnant.

Oh it's perfectly ok with me that she is not pregnant. I had no info on when exactly she was bred or what she was bred to. This time around I'll know all that stuff as I am a hand breeder and keep very detailed records.

Off to go feed and check very soon. Will update afterwards. Hoping for a huge udder this morning.

Well the udder is a little bigger? It's starting to fill in the back end.

Yesterday morning

327am.JPG

this morning

IMG_0890.JPG

vulva is quite red and you can tell by the skin I'm pulling back that it is LOOSE.

IMG_0889.JPG

I'm hoping for a baby today because it is international women's day and it would HAVE to be a filly, right?
default_smile.png

Thanks Diane. I'm going to put her out, clean her stall and off to work I go. I see no reason to keep me home. Oh well the weekend is upon us. I'll be staying pretty close to home I'd say. I'll be home around 2pm or earlier (I only work part time). She'll come in at that time.

Latest posts

Back