Hurricane

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must be so scarey knowing or the not knowing in alot of cases of whats about to arrive on your doorstep
default_no.gif
thankfully we dont have storms or hurricanes in the UK on anything like the scale that you guys do..Hope you all stay safe and the very best of luck with the ponies

Last edited by a moderator:
The eye is supposed to go over us tonight..... part of the horses have been evacuated, most are in their pastures. All have halters with "info". Will let you know!

Something else I thought of - and why we confine even our "outside" horses in a storm:

WIND + TREES = LEAVES & BRANCHES ON THE GROUND that your horses WILL EAT

I don't want to risk our horses colicking because they eat too many leaves - or the wrong kind. A friend lost her horse after a storm when a red maple branch fell into the pasture and the horses ate the leaves. Extreme case, I know, but still a reminder of what can happen.

Oh man, great advice and Diane, I can't believe how long you had to endure the aftermath of that storm!! Well, we all know where to go for a good BBQ!

Thinking of you ALL and hoping for the best- it is so scary and you can't do a thing about it. I hope everyone stays safe and sound and will be thinking of you all! Hugs!

Do what you personally think is best for you and all your horses....

All I know is I certainly wouldn't want them outside in bad weather. Plus I surely woundn't want to have to be chasing around after them in it if something happens.

Hope all's well with everyone caught up in the storms and hurricane..plz let us all know how you are and how the ponies coped as soon as you can
default_smile.png

Hoping everyone in the hurricanes path stays safe.

The outer storms have already arrived here in Raleigh NC.

Hope everything is ok with everyone.

Sending prayers to everyone. I hope all are safe...people and horses.

We're about as ready as we can be for this weather coming our way

saturday night into sunday . Prayers for all in this begger storm's path.

How do you people always dealing with dangerous weather get through it?

My prayers and thoughts are with all of you that are in the path of this storm. I hope you all, and all your family, friends and animals come through it unharmed.

STAY SAFE. Thoughts are with you all.

My prayers and thoughts are with all of you that are in the path of this storm. I hope you all, and all your family, friends and animals come through it unharmed.

STAY SAFE. Thoughts are with you all.
I can't put it better than this. Will be thinking of you all.

Latest posts

Back