Hunters puppies are 5 weeks old

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
Hunters puppies are

now 5 weeks old and developing personalities. There is now a front runner for my keeper. She is the little pie girl, she stacks herself when playing, she took one lesson on the table and she never fought me to stack. The others refused as you will see in the pics. She is full of self confidence and she already says look at me. Her brother has a little longer ribbing but she has a better depth of chest. Anyway, I ramble , here are my miracle babies growing up.

Thanks for letting me share.

Lyn

Huntersredgirl5weeksc.jpg
Huntersredgirl5weeksb.jpg
red girl

Huntersboy5weeksf.jpg
Huntersboy5weekse.jpg
pie boy

huntersblackgirl5weeksc.jpg
Huntersblackgirl5weeksa.jpg
tiny girl

and finally my keeper Freckles whose show name I think will be River Citys Billy Holliday because her dad is Jazz and Hunters name is Hunt for a Queen and Billy Holliday was the queen of Jazz

Freckles5weeksg.jpg

Freckles5weeksb.jpg
Freckles5weeksa.jpg

You've got some really nice puppies Lyn! They are all so cute.

I have a soft place in my heart for little Miss Red.

Kim

Oh I love those eyes!! You could melt in them!

They are all adorable, it would be hard to sell any even though I know you cant keep them all!

Lyn, they are all way too precious!

Last edited by a moderator:
Although I don't know anything about mini dachshunds, your front runner was my favorite from the first pictures I saw of this litter. I think she is just adorable.

Latest posts

Back