How Many Posts Does It Take

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinyMiteVillage

Reaction score
Have you ever wondered about trivial things like "Do turtles hibernate in the winter" "Do frogs hibernate in the winter".......I looked them up and yes they do....

Just like have you ever wondered how many posts it takes to move up to the next level of addiciotn on LB.

I thinks it cool to see how many posts each of us have made and what our level of addiction is............lol.........and we know we are ADDICTED TO LB......lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I also was wondering about the posts
default_saludando.gif

Well, I figured out that 100 posts moves you up one from "addiction free". After that I have no idea. Guess I'll just have to keep posting to find out.

oh! here all this time i thought it depended on how many minis you had in your back yard!
default_new_shocked.gif

do penguins have knees?
default_unsure.png

I have wondered it too but not being really big on posting my thing is hardly ever going to change lol.

I think it moves up every time it doubles...atleast i think? Like once you get 50 ...then when you get 100..then when you get 200..then when you get 400...then when you get 800 and so on and so on? I really am not sure, but i think i remember it that way....ohh Mary Louuu
default_laugh.png

Now thst is a thought Do Penquins have knees?

No it won't affect my pists either I just thought it was pretty neat idea to see how many equals another notch............gee can you tell I was day dreaming.....lol

Ahhhhhhh.........let me assure you that posting alone does not dictate addiction!!!! Many of us are not prolific posters but, spend hours on LB
default_wacko.png
default_wub.png
They just don't change your category for "time", only posts.

Hey, isn't this info posted somewhere on the forum?

Back