How many have you sold....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This year I sold 7 horses and donkeys, 1 2yr old filly, 3 yearling boys (2 donkeys), 2 09 donkeys, and one riding horse. I have 1 spotted jack left to sell but he is only a month old, so he has awhile to go!! I would like to sell 1 mare and her yearling filly,

we had 4 donkey foals born this year, 2 sold and 1 keeper, other is above jack. I have not bred anyone for next year and had no bred mini horses this year or for next. Oh and I gave a pony sized mule away.

I will be going through major baby withdrawals next year!!
default_wacko.png

Had 3 for sale, sold 2 bought 2, not very good of me
default_smile.png
Going to look at mare on sunday oh Im sure she will be coming home with me.

With what I have seen and heard so glad this year we had no foals born this year.

But, could not say no with the prices, bought 2 colts (weanlings) for showing, one is already gelded and the other one will be gelded in the spring.

3 foals this year....sold all three. Also sold a mare. I'm down to just 4 mares (1 is being "leased") and 1 stallion. Haven't purchased any this year, as I'm cutting back.....way back.

Expecting 4 foals next year.....none are actually "confirmed" but I know two are in foal for sure as I've felt the babies. Not sure yet about the other two, but I won't be disappointed if the others come up open. With the economy the way it is.....two foals will be enough for me.
default_smile.png

Lets see....

Starting in Feb., Was given a 2yr old AMHR gelding, and traded him and yearling AMHR filly for an APHA riding mare,

Traded the riding mare for an AMHR 2yr old filly, and didn't like her (wasn't what I was shown in pics) so sold her

Traded a yearling AMHR gelding for an AMHA/AMHR 6yr old stallion, that I gelded and showed

Gave away a bay weanling AMHR filly to good home, traded for her the year before she was born lol

Bought 2 AMHA/AMHR weanlings, a black stud colt and sorrel filly

and bought an AMHR papered rescue colt Oct 10th, was not a planned purchase but couldn't help the circustances...

So I bought 3, and only sold one. Most of mine were aquired through trading. I own 6, 1 R mare, 1 A/R filly, 2 senior geldings one R one A/R, and 2 colts one R one A/R (R one to be gelded) with one AMHR foal on the way. I would like to add another horse, Just not sure what. I am wanting to see how things go with my colt prospect before I buy anything. I bought him with the intentions of starting up my breeding program again after the death of my Stallion in June, But I am thinking I don't want to start building up and breeding so may just geld him and stay doing what I'm doing, which is showing and enjoying the few I have. Will see come spring with the new foal and when my colts gets his first clip.

Christina

Just a friendly reminder!

The title of this topic is "How many have you sold...." Not which horses I have to SELL/TRADE. Too many of you are taking advantage of this thread and mentioning "specific" horses for sale or trade which is against Forum rules. The Mods really hate to hand out these warnings
default_sad.png
. Please.......No Sales on the Forum or this topic will have to be closed!

Thanks for your understanding.

LB Forum Moderation Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back