How many forum members

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow talk about volumes on posting and opinions. l do believe this was brought up not long ago. :bgrin

That's TWO ! :lol:

Love it!

MA

Oops....Sorry, Sue....you beat me to it!

Last edited by a moderator:
:risa_suelos:
default_poke.gif
: :stupid: :eek:fftopic: :new_rofl:
default_thumbup.gif
:

That is SOOOOO funny and TRUE!

it is so true. i bet a lightbulb lit up in yourmind when you wrote this :lol: oh the bad jokes, i get it from dad.

I would not attempt this one without getting a vet's opinion first.

But then, considering the trip charge, I might soak it and wrap it for a few days first........ :new_shocked:

I wish to state that no one should attempt to change a light bulb with out profesional help. There are many malidies suffered by the lightbulb that the average home owner can't properly address.

:lol:

When changing a light bulb, what wattage should be used? Did I spell wattage right?

Amanda

Watt do you mean? :lol: (get it?)

I've been using wattless bulbs since I read in a book they are healthier. But I am not a certified bulb expert.

FFFoxygal, do those lightbulbs belong to you? You cannot post pics of lightbulbs lit or unlit unless you own them or have permission from their owner :bgrin .

Amanda

Edited for correct "there" it should be "their owner" not "there owner"

This has to be the best post ever, thanks for the giggle!

Well... well... I'm leaving!!! This forum is awful. I can't believe you people and your lightbulb insensitivities!!!

:lol: Okay... I'm back. What'd I miss?

I love this thread!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Guess we need to also discuss (or argue about) what color light bulbs we will be using. If it's outdoors it needs to be one of those yellow ones - to keep bugs away. And...I think I remember seeing some pink ones somewhere - not sure where you'd use those.

FFFoxygal, do those lightbulbs belong to you? You cannot post pics of lightbulbs lit or unlit unless you own them or have permission from their owner .
WELL!!!!!,...Of ALL the NERVE!!!!!!!! :eek:

I SLAVED for hours ,....counting ceiling tiles,...for people(It was the ONLY job,.I could find),.....just to mkae enough money to buy,...my 2 little baby,.."bulbs"
default_crybaby.gif
:

And now you are accusing me of stealing them!!!!! *crying earnestly now*

I swear on the bible,..they are MY OWN,TRUE BULBS!! :new_shocked: ,...bought with LOVE and each wrapped in a baby pink napkin,..till they were lovingly placed in my lamp socket!!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

I will prove this in court if need be!!!
default_eat.gif
: (oops sorry,..wrong icon)
default_wink.png
:

Anyone know of a good BULBY lawyer???????
default_unsure.png
:

default_wacko.png
: :aktion033: :lol: :bgrin :aktion033: oh boy,...Im on a roll now!!!! LOL
default_yes.gif
:

THIS is fun!

Now Now Foxy just settle down.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

I don't think Amanda meant to accuse you of unlawful picture posting. I'm sure she just intended as a gentle reminder that there are rules, regulations and requirements regarding posting precious pixilated pictures.

Edited to add:

REO I've heard of those wattless bulbs, but was afraid they weren't as good as the other kind. Since you're using them maybe you can tell me your opinion. Do they really "light up your life" the way they're advertised??

Well... well... I'm leaving!!! This forum is awful. I can't believe you people and your lightbulb insensitivities!!!

:lol: Okay... I'm back. What'd I miss?

GOOD ONE!!!!!!!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

And from Strass' post: "My aunt's gardener knows a guy who used to date a girl who's dog was bred by someone who worked for these web pages and they have the real pics of these bulbs."

ANOTHER good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

What would you get if you put a yellow light bulb in with a blue light bulb? And would you get that colour every time? And what absolutely silly and unique name would you give each shade of light bulb?

Yellow and blue is green, then you have yellow and red which is orange, then you have red and blue which is purple. It all depends on what's in their background as well.

Now should I screw a lightbulb in with it being turned on or off?

Amanda

Latest posts

Back