How many forum members

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, I can't let my bulbs go for so little. I've got a lot invested in them, and money is more important to me than finding good homes.

But about that kitchen sink... I could let that go for $200. It's truly one-of-a-kind, fabulous, wonderful, unique, refined, gorgeous, stunning, flashy and stupendous. You won't be disappointed!

istockphoto_2353565_the_kitchen_sink.jpg

default_new_shocked.gif
Is this sink in ...how you say..."pasture condition"??!!
default_shutup.gif
If I'm even going to consider it, I'll need pictures from all angles :Cold-Scared .....and maybe will have to come out and look at it in person.
default_hypocrite.gif

That sink is definately in pasture condition
default_new_shocked.gif
but if you look closely you can see the potential, looks like a good rescue/recycle candidate for an ambitous farmer. You could turn that one around for big bucks
default_wink.png

I have been hesitant to announce until I had confirmed by scan....but we are expecting the very first litter of Screwydoodles TM.

After many failed attempts we finally were able to cross the genetics of the curly flouescent with the well known stock improver the poodle. The first ever should be available in about 6 months.
default_wink.png
these improved bulbs will turn on at your prescence and they also will follow you room to room eliminating the need for more than 1 or 2 bulbs. This is great news for those who now reside in 1 Bulb limit areas. Also being a hybrid they are sterile so for those in MSN areas you also are covered. They also do not suffer breed discrimination being both environmentally friendly and good looking
default_wink.png

To fill out our 20 page adoption contract please visit.....our website.......www.screwydoodleTM.lotsofcash

The one thing i didnt find on this "short" thread is

WHAT IS THE BULBS HEIGHT?

if REOs bulb is taller then mine who do i protest to?
default_new_shocked.gif

ok sorry had to do that after the world this year
default_firstprize.gif

dawn

default_xreiter.gif

Latest posts

Back